User Controls

The rejection thread.

Donald Trump Black Hole
    Just was thinking about all the times I've gotten rejected.

I've been rejected from all sorts of things.

Rejected by parents.

Rejected from educational opportunities.

Rejected from accommodation.

Rejected from jobs and employment opportunities.

Rejected from sex and love opportunities.

I've been rejected from almost everything at one point or another.
    Solstice Naturally Camouflaged
    Me too and it makes me feel like I'm never good enough for anything and never will be and haunts me and fills me with dread and anxiety and sometimes makes me want to kill myself
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Obbe Alan What? [annoy my right-angled speediness]
    Originally posted by Solstice Me too and it makes me feel like I'm never good enough for anything and never will be and haunts me and fills me with dread and anxiety and sometimes makes me want to kill myself

It's not what happens to you, but how you react to it, that matters.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Mighest Houston
    There are bypasses for these.

Let me explain.

Originally posted by Donald Trump Rejected by parents.

Denial.

Originally posted by Donald Trump Rejected from educational opportunities.

Crime.

Originally posted by Donald Trump Rejected from accommodation.

Crime.

Originally posted by Donald Trump Rejected from jobs and employment opportunities.

Crime.

Originally posted by Donald Trump Rejected from sex and love opportunities.

Prostitution.

Just be more like me and be happy. Don't care and be free. Just got my precious metals in the mail today on payday and I'll likely be out of state of my three day weekend to collect more and everything is just great. Just great. (:
    Kafka sweaty
    I remember one P.E class in first year the teacher left so we had to pick our own teams and no one picked me. Now that I think about it it's weird because I ended up on both the Netball and Gaelic football teams.
    Instigator Space Nigga
    Charles Ex Machina African Astronaut
    the order of the universe is that everything will be rejected until it isnt.
    Instigator Space Nigga
    Go forth and multiply.
    Michael Myers victim of incest [divide your nonresilient tucker]
    Being on the receiving end of rejections is a male thing.
    Kingoffrogs Appendage of Stan
    The sulk in misery thread!
    Kingoffrogs Appendage of Stan
    Originally posted by Donald Trump I've been rejected from almost everything at one point or another.

So has every other human being.

Unless ur filthy rich.
    Ghost Black Hole
    I have rejected more than been rejected because I am a reject against society itself. I have given up long loving relationships with people that care about me because I rejected their entire world views, politics, economy, religion & lifestyle.

I've always been kinda edgy not following the pack but instead starting my own pack where we hunt other packs and murder their stragglers and take their shit. I have always been attracted to the antisocial "gang gang" way of living but not like half foot in the door YO LETS MAKE THESE BEATS AND GET OUT THE HOOD SO WE CAN PAY TAXES AND BE FUNCTIONAL MEMBERS OF SOCIETY because that isn't a complete rejection of society. I want to make LSD in industrial amounts and that should not be a big deal to anyone, nobody should steal from me if they are a good person and no violent force should attack me if I don't hurt anyone or do anything morally wrong or underhanded

The reason I reject things is because I view them as evil and corruptions on things that are good like chemical purity, trade, tripping on drugs, making a living doing good honest hard work in an LSD lab and hiring your friends and family to work the fields of wheat and rye to harvest the LSD spores for you but your friends and family will never do that because they haven't rejected the same things you have, they are too caught up in it all.

That is why I also consider every person that hasn't rejected everything part of the global economic machine to be my enemy because like it or not they are in direct competition at all times with someone like me, the economy exists to destroy people like me and if it wasn't for the marvels of technology AND GOD I would be dead or not able to reject things, I would be forced to submit.

Maybe one day the forces will get to me but I would rather die than let them

https://muse.jhu.edu/article/178966

"free spirits are said to possess all the traits Nietzsche praises. Ruth Abbey, for instance, characterizes the values constitutive of free spirithood as "autonomy in thought and action, intellectual strength and daring, desire and ability to pursue the truth, capacity for cruelty and the skills of dialogue."9 While it is true that Nietzsche does suggest that the dialogue is the perfect conversation,10 he nowhere associates skills in dialogue with a free spirit. Instead, the free spirit is strongly associated with isolation, which would tend to preclude conversation, skilful or otherwise."

The overman will be a free spirit. What does Nietzsche mean by "Free Spirit"? it's not what we might call "free-thinkers" or "bohemians".
    To see what the free spirit is, we should ask what the spirit is free of.
    The free spirit is free of convention, tradition and routine. He will not consent to anything simply because "This is how it's been done"
    he will think "differently from what, on the basis of his origin, environment, his class and profession, or on the basis of the dominant
    views of the age, would have been expected of him" (Human, All Too Human, section 225). The "fettered spirit," on the other hand, will do things because of habit or tradition (Human, All Too Human, section 226)
    trippymindfuk African Astronaut
    It's weird I just saw this I guess it's kinda pertinent right now because I was kinda talking to this girl I work with and I really like her. Well she was going through it with her boyfriend at the time but I was under the assumption they were on the outs of whatever. I even asked if she wanted to go grab dinner or something together and she said yes but then shortly thereafter told me she was trying to work things out with ol dude so I left her alone.

The other day another girl came up and told me that girl really likes me, and she's single now, that I should talk to her.

I tried twice and got rejected so I'm apprehensive about it but I'm thinking about giving it another try.

It's just a third rejection would be like getting kicked in the dick with high heels ya know
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Kafka I remember one P.E class in first year the teacher left so we had to pick our own teams and no one picked me. Now that I think about it it's weird because I ended up on both the Netball and Gaelic football teams.

no one picked you because youre defective

now stfu and post nude selfies
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Ghost I have rejected more than been rejected because I am a reject against society itself. I have given up long loving relationships with people that care about me because I rejected their entire world views, politics, economy, religion & lifestyle.

I've always been kinda edgy not following the pack but instead starting my own pack where we hunt other packs and murder their stragglers and take their shit. I have always been attracted to the antisocial "gang gang" way of living but not like half foot in the door YO LETS MAKE THESE BEATS AND GET OUT THE HOOD SO WE CAN PAY TAXES AND BE FUNCTIONAL MEMBERS OF SOCIETY because that isn't a complete rejection of society. I want to make LSD in industrial amounts and that should not be a big deal to anyone, nobody should steal from me if they are a good person and no violent force should attack me if I don't hurt anyone or do anything morally wrong or underhanded

The reason I reject things is because I view them as evil and corruptions on things that are good like chemical purity, trade, tripping on drugs, making a living doing good honest hard work in an LSD lab and hiring your friends and family to work the fields of wheat and rye to harvest the LSD spores for you but your friends and family will never do that because they haven't rejected the same things you have, they are too caught up in it all.

That is why I also consider every person that hasn't rejected everything part of the global economic machine to be my enemy because like it or not they are in direct competition at all times with someone like me, the economy exists to destroy people like me and if it wasn't for the marvels of technology AND GOD I would be dead or not able to reject things, I would be forced to submit.

Maybe one day the forces will get to me but I would rather die than let them

its karma.

ive only 'rejected' one chick in my life and thinking back i still should have banged her.

ive discovered the universe looks kindly upon those who give generously, so they may receive as generously.
    maddie Tuskegee Airman
    Can't get rejected if you don't attempt to allow someone to accept you.
    ner vegas African Astronaut
    no

I'm probably more comfortable with gore than cringe
    Originally posted by Michael Myers Being on the receiving end of rejections is a male thing.

do you prefer to be on the receiving end of ejaculation
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Charles Ex Machina do you prefer to be on the receiving end of ejaculation

Who are you
    Originally posted by Ghost Who are you

turn around.

i'll gibe you muh DNA sample.

for id purposes.
Jump to Top