User Controls

what would you have done

Warcry Certified lover boy (banned)
    i remember in california when I was taking a summer college course at a community college i went to a restroom and heard some little girl kid talking to some man i assume her dad inside an actual stall or i mean closed door inside a cubicle and her laughing and syaing i could see your weheiner and i forgot if she said dad or not. do you think there was an actual act of molestation going on i ignored and didnt know how to react to or is it normal for young kids to be inside cubicles with their parent? i didnt know how to react to it. how would you guys have? star trek?
    also i neve ronce in my life held some eprson dowen and called the cops on them like you see on youtube videos or people in america do all the time. anyone else? how are you even supposed to call cops while your fighting or holding some dude down?
    I also recall in warsaw this bum or street trash ddue was trying to unzip his pants near that tall vaza statue and like show his dick to tourists and i reacted to it but in a. veryw eak way like shoved him. he later left and i tried to tell the authorities he is flashing people but they didnt evenc are they just asked if hes doing it still.
    Originally posted by Warcry i remember in california when I was taking a summer college course at a community college i went to a restroom and heard some little girl kid talking to some man i assume her dad inside an actual stall or i mean closed door inside a cubicle and her laughing and syaing i could see your weheiner and i forgot if she said dad or not. do you think there was an actual act of molestation going on i ignored and didnt know how to react to or is it normal for young kids to be inside cubicles with their parent? i didnt know how to react to it. how would you guys have? star trek?

which is weird because there ar epeople now getting like 30 yrs in usa for something i may have been a witness to and didnt even know how to react to:
    https://youtu.be/Jr_DShhu9y8?si=oF8iX48ykqd9CmFF
    this brings me to thinking why is it claifornia has so many weirdos sex offenders and dudes into very young chicks? I remember constantly like at the mall and shit dudes would be following around or tlaking to 13 yr olds in california.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    You're an idiot
Jump to Top