User Controls

Prof. Kevin Anderson: "We're going to go to 3 or 4 degrees centigrade of warming; we'll die from all of the repercussions."

Obbe Alan What? [annoy my right-angled speediness]

Professor Kevin Anderson gives an insightful view into the circumstances of climate change and its development. While professor Anderson's realistic view on the subject provides a daunting reality, it also challenges us to ask, "how can society combat climate change?"
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Oh look...more bedtime fairy tales by fiction authors
    Anderson has a decade of industrial experience, principally as an engineer in the petrochemical industry.
    Originally posted by infinityshock Oh look…more bedtime fairy tales by fiction authors

People are going to wake up from the American dream.
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    First 5 minutes are solid. He lays out the facts.

Minute 6 is nonsense, where he goes on about how we can avoid climate change with "social change"

Minute 7 he explains why that won't happen. It's solid as well.

Minute 8 he reverts to the hippy horseshit.

Minute 9 he goes full climate justice whacko.
    Those would be good soundboard clips for my video gamer streaming emporium. Like instead of some cheesy 80s movie lines about THE REACTOR IS GOING TO REACH 200 DEGREES,

It's a recording of a egghead goy complaining THE GLOBAL TEMPERATURE IS GOING TO RISE BY 2-3 DEGREES, CENTIPEDE, BIGLY

uNLESS WE ALL EAT MORE TOFU!!
    Charles Ex Machina African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Obbe Anderson has a decade of industrial experience, principally as an engineer in the petrochemical industry.

what kind of engineer ?

petro-chemical engineer ?

structural engineer ?

electrical engineer ?

mechanical engineer ?

it and hardware engineer ?

i dont think a structural engineer is qualified to be the authoritative authority on climate and its changes.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Charles Ex Machina what kind of engineer ?

petro-chemical engineer ?

structural engineer ?

electrical engineer ?

mechanical engineer ?

it and hardware engineer ?

i dont think a structural engineer is qualified to be the authoritative authority on climate and its changes.

I have never met an engineer of anything that isn't a fucking retard. (Not counting train engineers)

They have an A-to-B-to-C-to-D mindset. If anything isn't precisely and specifically within their set programming their heads explode and their mental capacity goes to shit. They all think they're smarter than they are...and they aren't. Mechanical engineers are the worst
    Charles Ex Machina African Astronaut
    Originally posted by infinityshock I have never met an engineer of anything that isn't a fucking retard. (Not counting train engineers)

They have an A-to-B-to-C-to-D mindset. If anything isn't precisely and specifically within their set programming their heads explode and their mental capacity goes to shit. They all think they're smarter than they are…and they aren't. Mechanical engineers are the worst

to be an engineer, one have to think like an engine.
    Originally posted by Charles Ex Machina i dont think a structural engineer is qualified to be the authoritative authority on climate and its changes.

He is also Professor of Energy and Climate Change, holding a joint chair in the School of Engineering at the University of Manchester (UK), the Centre for Sustainability and the Environment (CEMUS) at Uppsala University (Sweden) and the Centre for Climate and Energy Transformation (CET) at Bergen University (Norway). In 2016 he began a two year fellowship as the Zennström Professor of Climate Change Leadership in Uppsala, where he continues to work today, and has previously been both Deputy Director and Director of the Tyndall Centre for Climate Change Research.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Obbe

I suffered through that idiots drivel can based on his mewlings there is one of two possible scenarios:

1: he's intentionally and knowingly spewing lies and falsehoods

2: he actually believes what he's saying and thinks it's true

Either way...he's an idiot.

Carbon dioxide is no more a dangerous atmospheric component than is oxygen.

Next they'll be saying oxygen is dangerous and has to be removed from the air.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Charles Ex Machina to be an engineer, one have to think like an engine.

Yea...with the commensurate lack of mental capacity
    Anything with Climate Change in the title is heavily funded with billions of free taxpayer dollars from the radical left climate retards, so of course they're going to spew bullshit. As much bullshit as they can. More bullshit = more dollars.
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Originally posted by infinityshock I suffered through that idiots drivel can based on his mewlings there is one of two possible scenarios:

1: he's intentionally and knowingly spewing lies and falsehoods

2: he actually believes what he's saying and thinks it's true

Either way…he's an idiot.

Carbon dioxide is no more a dangerous atmospheric component than is oxygen.

Next they'll be saying oxygen is dangerous and has to be removed from the air.

CO2 causes the earth to be warmer, but the major atmospheric global warming gas is water vapour.

The change in use of land (from forests to agriculture) has a contribution too.

As does the loss of atmospheric particulates due to less forest fires and less coal pollution.

Either way, the earth is warming up. The frozen north will melt. The sea levels will rise.
    Originally posted by Donald Trump CO2 causes the earth to be warmer, but the major atmospheric global warming gas is water vapour.

The change in use of land (from forests to agriculture) has a contribution too.

As does the loss of atmospheric particulates due to less forest fires and less coal pollution.

Either way, the earth is warming up. The frozen north will melt. The sea levels will rise.

The Earth has been warming up and cooling down for thousands of years. Nothing at all to do with man.
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Originally posted by ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ The Earth has been warming up and cooling down for thousands of years. Nothing at all to do with man.

I've never been anywhere on earth where I didn't see man's influence.

Like literally nowhere.

Why would what's happening on earth have nothing to do with man?

Men are everywhere.
    Originally posted by Donald Trump I've never been anywhere on earth where I didn't see man's influence.

Like literally nowhere.

Why would what's happening on earth have nothing to do with man?

Men are everywhere.

Couple that with the fact there's no credible evidence man has changed the world's temperature.
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Originally posted by ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ Couple that with the fact there's no credible evidence man has changed the world's temperature.

There's no credible evidence of that just like there's no credible evidence that race and IQ is a thing.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Donald Trump There's no credible evidence of that just like there's no credible evidence that race and IQ is a thing.

I think the problem is people calling these thing sciences like race science or climate science when that's just the hurr dirr dumb brain 🧠 retard normie tv brainwash not book smart 🤓 that doesn't understand racial genotypes and hemotypes and that IQ is just spatial recognition ability

97% of climate scientists agree so It must be true
Jump to Top