User Controls

Thinking about ruining my mum's life

Kafka sweaty
    Because of a recent law change I now have the option to ruin my mum's life, she'd get a prison life sentence. Idk if I should. I know my dad would say not to but he didn't really see the demon she was. I've lived long enough now that I'm sure she has no right to be in my life and never did. She shouldn't be around children and I think I just want people to know the truth, otherwise they'll believe lies.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Kafka Because of a recent law change I now have the option to ruin my mum's life, she'd get a prison life sentence. Idk if I should. I know my dad would say not to but he didn't really see the demon she was. I've lived long enough now that I'm sure she has no right to be in my life and never did. She shouldn't be around children and I think I just want people to know the truth, otherwise they'll believe lies.

stfu and post nude selfies

whatever she did to you she deserves a medal. youre a plague upon this existence and her only fault is not coat-hangering you to a flushing.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Ghost Black Hole
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Ghost 69

Donald Trump Black Hole
    Originally posted by Kafka Because of a recent law change I now have the option to ruin my mum's life, she'd get a prison life sentence. Idk if I should. I know my dad would say not to but he didn't really see the demon she was. I've lived long enough now that I'm sure she has no right to be in my life and never did. She shouldn't be around children and I think I just want people to know the truth, otherwise they'll believe lies.

How does this benefit you though?
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Donald Trump How does this benefit you though?

His mental degeneracy and disfunctional masochistic brain processes don't function the same way as sane people. Trying to interpret or analyze his actions are pointless when sanity is the metric.
    Kafka sweaty

It's complicated and I can't talk about it here or to anyone.
    ner vegas African Astronaut

she wants to lash out at mommy without losing her inheritance
    Solstice Naturally Camouflaged

You won't do shit because you're a nothing burger bottom feeding bitch with a snatch that looks like a beef and cheddar sandwich. Kill yourself.
    Michael Myers victim of incest [divide your nonresilient tucker]
    You should probably honor your father by making choices he would approve of.
    Kafka sweaty
    Originally posted by Michael Myers You should probably honor your father by making choices he would approve of.

I think I should make choices based on what I learned from his mistakes. E.g I was 14 and knew some people were rotten but didn't tell my dad because I assumed he'd know. Assuming everyone knows the same things I do, that they must be interested in the same things is a flaw of mine. To me my thoughts seem like common knowledge.
    Kafka sweaty
    I'd probably have no moral compass without him tbh. I always know what he would do.
    Kafka sweaty
    Ig I have like the opposite of mansplaining.
    Originally posted by Kafka I think I should make choices based on what I learned from his mistakes. E.g I was 14 and knew some people were rotten but didn't tell my dad because I assumed he'd know. Assuming everyone knows the same things I do, that they must be interested in the same things is a flaw of mine. To me my thoughts seem like common knowledge.

That is also a wise thing to do, to learn from someone else's mistakes. It's normal to not see eye to eye with others, including parents. I was saying it, however, in an attempt to save your energy being spent on people that don't deserve it. Ultimately, it's up to you what you do.
    Kafka sweaty
    Anyway I'm not going to go through with this, another solution came to light.
    Nice. Hopefully, it's one which allows you to save your energy. This anime dude is pretty much my spirit animal.

https://mockup-api.teespring.com/v3/image/TCwzMA-8lA6S6yust4vDAG9Br6Y/800/800.jpg
    Kafka sweaty
    I have that weird fatigue syndrome which affects women more strangely, the fatigue depends on my posture, whenever I stand up or sit up straight I get a hit of fatigue so I have more energy laying down. Sighs.
    Kafka sweaty
    It causes some women to faint a lot so thankfully I'm not that crippled. I can sit at a desk for four hours tops but because I keep shifting the way I sit it means I have to lay down soon. I'd have to move slowly if I were going to sit up straight to stop it happening but don't do that.
    Kafka sweaty
    Deadman Wonderland has always stuck with me when I need motivation.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Kafka I think I should make choices based on what I learned from his mistakes. E.g I was 14 and knew some people were rotten but didn't tell my dad because I assumed he'd know. Assuming everyone knows the same things I do, that they must be interested in the same things is a flaw of mine. To me my thoughts seem like common knowledge.

stfu and post nude selfies
Jump to Top