User Controls

Kafka :: Please psychoanalyze me

maddie Tuskegee Airman
    I am honestly just curious.

Please elaborate?
    Kafka sweaty
    I have experience with jealous girls. This is you trying to start fights with me just so the other forum members notice you.
    maddie Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by Kafka I have experience with jealous girls. This is you trying to start fights with me just so the other forum members notice you.

No I start fights with you, for the ONE AND ONLY REASON OF.. you talk down about sophie. That was my friend, and I stick up for him.
    I could care less about anyone in this forum.

Alda is smart. Besides him, nobody else would even matter here to me.
    Kafka sweaty
    Originally posted by maddie No I start fights with you, for the ONE AND ONLY REASON OF.. you talk down about sophie. That was my friend, and I stick up for him.
    I could care less about anyone in this forum.

Alda is smart. Besides him, nobody else would even matter here to me.

OK I don't know you or care how you feel. Nothing you say will stop me from slitting his throat.
    maddie Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by Kafka OK I don't know you or care how you feel. Nothing you say will stop me from slitting his throat.

You should use nail clippers. It will prolong the pain.
    Ghost Black Hole
    kafka please fistfuck maddies asshole while I watch
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Kafka sweaty
    The world will be better off with one less misogynist.
    maddie Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by Kafka The world will be better off with one less misogynist.

He never was mean to me, or other friends. Sounds like its a you thing tbh.
    Kafka sweaty
    Originally posted by maddie He never was mean to me, or other friends. Sounds like its a you thing tbh.

It sounds like you have internalised misogyny. You're toxic for victim-blaming.
    Ghost Black Hole
    ladies, ladies

stop bickering

you're both lovely

now imagine some big burly guy giving you a playful smack on the ass, and run off to do something better with your time
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Kafka sweaty
    Anyway it just popped into my head now, since I believe the universe decides things. There's a place where a lot of people drown here but my dad made it out. If Sophie survives that I will take it as a sign from the universe and let him go.
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    sophie is dead

he was killed by the black window

how quickly people forget! sad!
    maddie Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by Meikai sophie is dead

he was killed by the black window

how quickly people forget! sad!

Whats the black window?
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    Originally posted by maddie Whats the black window?

The question is WHO?

(The Black Window is the greatest assassin North of the Rhine.)
    maddie Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by Meikai The question is WHO?

(The Black Window is the greatest assassin North of the Rhine.)

Sounds intriguing, mind to elaborate?
    Kafka sweaty
    There's a phenomena that only occurs in two places in Ireland that causes the drownings, so it would be a sign from the universe if he survived.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Kafka There's a phenomena that only occurs in two places in Ireland that causes the drownings, so it would be a sign from the universe if he survived.

stfu and post nude selfies
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Kafka Anyway it just popped into my head now, since I believe the universe decides things. There's a place where a lot of people drown here but my dad made it out. If Sophie survives that I will take it as a sign from the universe and let him go.

infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Kafka It sounds like you have internalised misogyny. You're toxic for victim-blaming.

Jump to Top