User Controls

MKultra (false synchronicity) gang stalking

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    I found a temp job where they basically hired me on the spot at a factory in the next town over and since I dont have a job I went for it. I went to the text tag office to get a tag for my car so I don't have to pay the outrageous tolls, they even gave me the tex tag for free and I only had to pay 40 out of the 130 i owed, still a scam but better than nothing.

While I was sitting there talking to the guy in the office, while he was on the computer he started sputtering and smacking his lips like a rapper and started singing the charlie in the chocolate factory song, or humming it.. the oompa loomba song..and we talked about jean wilder for a second.. and he was like "lol I don't know why i decided to sing that..."

and i was like ahah k.. and just let it go, and he told me that he's very glad that I have a car, and i started getting weirded out. He gave me my tex tag and I left and a few hours later I went to go get a brew and I started thinking to myself, what was that all about? That was really strange the way he talked to me, was he trying to tell me something? I went in and got a brew and I was still thinking about it, i got in my car and backed out and there there was a sign with gene wilders face on it saying to get the charlie and the chocolate factory golden lottery ticket.

I didn't know what to think if this was just how smart the jedi marketing media is or his dr mike really has his psyop shit down.
    really fucking weird. I didn't know if him singing that song was supposed to make me buy lottery tickets which ive never done or if it was to call me an alcoholic glutton

i've done a lot of things but i've never gambled before

infinityshock Black Hole
    you are literally fucking mentally defective.
    Factory jobs are where its at man I'm making more cash than I can even spend for just showing up.

They barbequed burgers and fries today it was dope
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump Factory jobs are where its at man I'm making more cash than I can even spend for just showing up.

They barbequed burgers and fries today it was dope

this factory job sucks ass, its just it gives me 10 hours at a time and is flexible with when I NEED time off, im pretty sure I'm going to be working with a lot of people that don't speak my language.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby this factory job sucks ass, its just it gives me 10 hours at a time and is flexible with when I NEED time off, im pretty sure I'm going to be working with a lot of people that don't speak my language.

what are you making?
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    ashamed parents
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    also, did you consider that if the two things are in fact related, that the guy got that song stuck in his head BECAUSE he saw a willy wonka sign every time he arrived at or left the building?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby this factory job sucks ass, its just it gives me 10 hours at a time and is flexible with when I NEED time off, im pretty sure I'm going to be working with a lot of people that don't speak my language.

Sounds like what I do man. Factory work is a lot of bullshit but It's just perfect for me, I work circles around everyone there and have a good time, I wasn't even gonna come into work friday but there is so much to do and lots of people have been fucking the dog, calling in sick and fucking around while I bust my ass every day and get written up every week. I'm gonna go to work on friday just to fucking show these faggots what a real worker looks like.

Half the time at my work nobody speaks fucking english but I don't care really. I am just there for the cash, its easy work.

Originally posted by aldra also, did you consider that if the two things are in fact related, that the guy got that song stuck in his head BECAUSE he saw a willy wonka sign every time he arrived at or left the building?

This was my first thought.
    Originally posted by aldra also, did you consider that if the two things are in fact related, that the guy got that song stuck in his head BECAUSE he saw a willy wonka sign every time he arrived at or left the building?

the sign was nowhere near the tex tag office and ive seen it nowhere else around town
    Dr Mike know's what it's all about

He was there when I got my first golden ticket in 1972 and then again when I got another ticket

rtt amirite
    Dr kike
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump Dr kike

u watch yur racist mouth, son
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    What you’ve just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent post were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this thread is now dumber for having read it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    I concur
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 u watch yur racist mouth, son

Gas the kikes race war now

infinityshock Black Hole

get your greasy jude swine ass back into the oven
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump Gas the kikes race war now

I'm not a practicing jedi nor raised one. I was a raised a beautiful Protestant prior to the crazy Fire and Brimstone types corrupted all of our churches. So I stopped going. these people believe in parables as literal

crazy crazy crazy Watch Tower types!
    bling bling Dark Matter
    bup
    bling bling Dark Matter
    bupp
Jump to Top