User Controls

Anybody here like vaping?

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    I know bill the cat does, he likes to vape cock, because he is a homosexual

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    i like faping, that count?
    Originally posted by NARCassist i like faping, that count?

no "fapping" doesn't count thats something entirely different unless you vape semen
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby I know bill the cat does, he likes to vape cock, because he is a homosexual

said the literal faggot who has literally admitted to selling himself for sexual favors to a literal faggot.
    Originally posted by infinityshock said the literal faggot who has literally admitted to selling himself for sexual favors to a literal faggot.

blah blah blah balh blah... i don't think you know what the world "literally" means just like many other posters on this site.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby blah blah blah balh blah… i don't think you know what the world "literally" means just like many other posters on this site.

you literally admitted to literally accepting money from a literal faggot who then proceeded to literally do faggoty shit with your gay ass...
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby blah blah blah balh blah… i don't think you know what the world "literally" means just like many other posters on this site.

you really need to switch off predictive text, its making you look even more of a return than you already are.
    I used to manufacture e-cig juice ask me anything
    Originally posted by infinityshock you literally admitted to literally accepting money from a literal faggot who then proceeded to literally do faggoty shit with your gay ass…

show me where i said that
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump I used to manufacture e-cig juice ask me anything

do you prefer to vape weed or smoke? I prefer smoking, but I've even heard of people making tinctures of jwh with the glycol so they can legally get high in public
    Don't even reply to zill the zat Bill Krozby he's a lost cause. He is just gonna keep posting about gay rape because he's an attention starved cock guzzling faggot.

Just IP ban his city and any yung bloods for the next few weeks thats the only way he will go away but Lanny is too fat and lazy for that so he will keep posting gay rape until I say enough is enough and then Lanny bans me again.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby show me where i said that

im not going thru 8 kajillion posts to find your shit.

im sure other people have seen it...ive read their posts mentioning it
    ive only vaped weed out of those old skool machines a couple times and it didn't really get me that high.. , I've known a couple people who vaped weed/dabs out of pens and it didn't really seem to affect them much...
    Originally posted by infinityshock im not going thru 8 kajillion posts to find your shit.

im sure other people have seen it…ive read their posts mentioning it

doubt it, they will probably just side with you because i've said questionable things and can't recall the thread themselves and will just side with you for the sake of argument. I've never ever made a post about getting fucked up the ass for free or for money lol
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby do you prefer to vape weed or smoke? I prefer smoking, but I've even heard of people making tinctures of jwh with the glycol so they can legally get high in public

I enjoy smoking its just really easy you don't need any special hardware but vaping is way healthier and you can do it outside.

I used to have 3 vape pens the biggest was like $150 and it had the longest battery life and I would cape BHO shatter with a special atomizer with it, thats the best way to go, vaping concentrates.

Vaping bud isn't as easy as concentrates.
    Weed is for teenagers
    Originally posted by Discount Whore Weed is for teenagers

Send them my way.
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby show me where i said that

You have actually said that

Maybe I'll look for it later
    Originally posted by Discount Whore Weed is for teenagers

thats not what slayer and willy nelson says
    Originally posted by Hash Slinging Slasher You have actually said that

Maybe I'll look for it later