User Controls

Sex tourism in Africa

Donald Trump Black Hole
    https://www.eroguide.dk/forum/topic/144620-14-dage-i-mombasa-kenya/
    https://www.eroguide.dk/forum/topic/179294-kenya-kysten-2022/
    https://www.eroguide.dk/forum/topic/156481-pigerne-i-vestafkrika/

Some interesting stuff on this Danish site (use Google translate) of sex journeys in Africa.
    Michael Myers victim of incest [divide your nonresilient tucker]
    I hear the Chinese are doing a pretty good job at this.
    Cowboy2013 African Astronaut
    I just scanned the first one. What's interesting about them?
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Biggest surprise for me is the kinky stuff the Danes get up to - getting the girls to give them rim jobs, etc, and that they only pay €40-60 for full service for a night.
    Ghost Black Hole
    pick an age and country

🇧🇼

I say 14 years old in Botswana. AOC check anyone?
    Originally posted by Ghost pick an age and country

🇧🇼

I say 14 years old in Botswana. AOC check anyone?

"In Botswana the age at which sexual intercourse can take place is 16 years old and above for both males and females. This is an exception to the general rule that individuals under the age of 18 years (the age of majority) are incapable of providing their legal consent."
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Ghost AOC check anyone?

Providing Efficient and Effective Aviation Services
    Head Office
    caab@caab.co.bw Tel: +267 368-8200 Mon-Fri: 08:00 - 17:00

Home
    About CAAB
    Regulatory Authority
    Aviation Services
    Airports
    Publications
    Vacancies & Tenders

Botswana Air Operators
    Civil Aviation Authority of Botswana > Botswana Air Operators

If Botswana is your principal place of business and you intend to operate your aircraft for the purpose of public transport, you are required by the Civil Aviation Regulations, 2013 (Air Operator Certificate Regs.) to hold an Air Operator Certificate (AOC) before the anticipated start of operations(hyperlink). An Air Transport License – i.e. regulatory approval from CAAB as required by the Air Transport (Licensing of Air Services Regs, 2012) Regulations must also be obtained prior to commencing scheduled or non-scheduled air services within Singapore.
    Requirements to Operate in Botswana

The Air Operator Certificate Package (AOCP) state the conditions, qualities, qualifications, standards and procedures necessary to qualify for and maintain an AOC, as well as incorporate new practices or procedures to ensure the safety of the travelling public.
    services-3

caab

CAAB is responsible under the Act for regulation of air transport, providing air navigation services, managing airports and advising the government on all aspects of civil aviation. Most of these functions were formerly being handled by the former Department of Civil Aviation (DCA).
    Quick Links

Vacancies
    Legislation
    Publications
    Contact Us
    Regulations

Recent News

CAAB Hosts Stakeholder Meeting to Discuss Establishment of VVIP Lounge at Maun International Airport
    Attendants of the CAMP Training Programme graduate
    PG Matante International Airport Kicks Off CAAB’s First-Ever Employee Long Service Award Ceremonies

Get in touch
    Fairscape Precinct, Plot 70667 Unit Building 1, 3rd Floor, Fairgrounds, Gaborone.
    Call Us: +267 368-8200
    Fax: +267 391-3121 / 2222
    caab@caab.co.bw
    Monday - Friday, 08:00 hrs - 17:00 hrs; Public Holidays Closed
    Copyright © 2024 CAAB. Website By Webscape

I think that means it's legal to fuck children. I can't tell as this seems to be written in retard nigger african
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Michael Myers "In Botswana the age at which sexual intercourse can take place is 16 years old and above for both males and females. This is an exception to the general rule that individuals under the age of 18 years (the age of majority) are incapable of providing their legal consent."

Those sick bastards, we must invade them and save the children from this menace. Let's start a rival faction to the local government called the APR the allied private resistance lords army and use our prowess to control the region
    Originally posted by Ghost I think that means it's legal to fuck children. I can't tell as this seems to be written in retard nigger african

Not gonna lie, that's the first thing I saw as well when I googled it and I was gonna copy and paste it as a joke but decided against it.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Michael Myers "In Botswana the age at which sexual intercourse can take place is 16 years old and above for both males and females. This is an exception to the general rule that individuals under the age of 18 years (the age of majority) are incapable of providing their legal consent."

It's 16 in like half the states in the US. Set up a rival government here you pussy.

And give me a job and a few million in your currency.
    Warcry African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Donald Trump Biggest surprise for me is the kinky stuff the Danes get up to - getting the girls to give them rim jobs, etc, and that they only pay €40-60 for full service for a night.

i still cant believe you never got rimmed once by anyone my friend.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Michael Myers Not gonna lie, that's the first thing I saw as well when I googled it and I was gonna copy and paste it as a joke but decided against it.

Originally posted by Donald Trump Biggest surprise for me is the kinky stuff the Danes get up to - getting the girls to give them rim jobs, etc, and that they only pay €40-60 for full service for a night.

That's kinda gay but I respect guys doing that in the West for insurance purposes.

I've talked shit about a lot of exes on social media and was always thinking "what if she tells them I licked her ass?". If she did it too she couldn't say anything. But I doubt these guys had to worry about that so it goes back to just being gay.
    Warcry African Astronaut
    There is nothing gay about it if it’s a female tounge bro.
    Originally posted by Cowboy2013 It's 16 in like half the states in the US. Set up a rival government here you pussy.

And give me a job and a few million in your currency.

I don't have that much money. We use euros here in the Netherlands.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Anyone going to apefrica to fuck niggers is mentally defective
    Originally posted by Michael Myers I don't have that much money. We use euros here in the Netherlands.

My fault I confused your post with Ghost. I meant that for him.
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    You all are fucked lol. A bitch isn't getting a dollar of mine ESPECIALLY for sex
    Originally posted by RIPtotse You all are fucked lol. A bitch isn't getting a dollar of mine ESPECIALLY for sex

Things are really cheap in Africa though.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by RIPtotse You all are fucked lol. A bitch isn't getting a dollar of mine ESPECIALLY for sex

thats what rape is for
Jump to Top