User Controls

Drain the Zwamp

My name is SCronaldo J trump and I'm here to make TOTSE great again!
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    cerakote African Astronaut
    im gay
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump My name is SCronaldo J trump and I'm here to make TOTSE great again!

hey fuckface. newsflash.

totse closed down about ten years ago.

go take your alzheimers meds
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by cerakote im gay

everyone already knew that. it's not surprise.

now start sucking dick
    This is TOTSE 3
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump This is TOTSE 3

the hell it is, you degenerate retard
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by infinityshock the hell it is, you degenerate retard

you're an assclown and a tosser, you hungout on totse2 like a total gimp mouth breather of the highest order. You just can't help the fact that you're being bullied by scrawny and its getting to you.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby you're an assclown and a tosser,

said the faggot who has literally admitted to literally selling his ass to a literal faggot for money.

yet...wont accept my offers of monetary compensation for borrowing his various orifices for a little while.

Originally posted by Bill Krozby you hungout on totse2

that is true

Originally posted by Bill Krozby You just can't help the fact that you're being bullied by scrawny and its getting to you.

that is false
    Originally posted by infinityshock the hell it is, you degenerate retard

It would be perfect if someone banned you.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump It would be perfect if someone banned you.

youre just jealous
    Originally posted by infinityshock youre just jealous

No actually I wake up every day and im ecstatic with joy because my life doesn't revolve around posting gay cocks and rape on a forum with 10 people like some obsessed cock up the ass homo faggot. If I was you I would want to kill myself, maybe thats why all you do is post garbage because thats all you know you fucking rat.

Why don't you put all that firearm knowledge to good use and put a bullet in your brain, you are the worst poster across two forums multiple years in a row, you make degenerates look like upstanding members of society, nobody likes you, not even yourself. Do the world a favor and auto ban your account then go tie a rope around your neck and jump off a bridge faggot.

http://niggasin.space/auto-anonymize
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump No actually I wake up every day and im ecstatic with joy because my life doesn't revolve around posting gay cocks and rape on a forum with 10 people like some obsessed cock up the ass homo faggot. If I was you I would want to kill myself, maybe thats why all you do is post garbage because thats all you know you fucking rat.

Why don't you put all that firearm knowledge to good use and put a bullet in your brain, you are the worst poster across two forums multiple years in a row, you make degenerates look like upstanding members of society, nobody likes you, not even yourself. Do the world a favor and auto ban your account then go tie a rope around your neck and jump off a bridge faggot.

http://niggasin.space/auto-anonymize

not sure what your were trying to convey with that post...but the effect from my point of view was a complement of the highest order.

you're too kind.
    ban zill the zat nobody would miss him.
    xfinity r u LordDFG aka totsean?

As the oldest totse member on here (Age and chronologically) I dub this temporary Totse3 for now.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    lol, no

pretty sure spectral's older than you, too
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 xfinity r u LordDFG aka totsean?

As the oldest totse member on here (Age and chronologically) I dub this temporary Totse3 for now.

me?
    Originally posted by infinityshock me?

Yes you. Are you Totsean?

Originally posted by aldra lol, no

pretty sure spectral's older than you, too

How old is Spectral?
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 How old is Spectral?

About 80. He's the one who actually invented the internet, and the very concept of forums.
    I'm spectral
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Originally posted by Dargo About 80. He's the one who actually invented the internet, and the very concept of forums.

I can see Cicero stepping up to a podium in Foro Romano and delivering a speech about how Caesar had crossed the rubicon, the republic is in peril, a tyrant sits at the very gates of Rome when Willus Tagartus rushes up to the stage and starts screaming about how the senators are plebian spammers because they refused his proposal to ban the games.
Jump to Top