User Controls

I don’t get why

Warcry Certified lover boy (banned)
    People dismiss final fantasy 7 as the greatest not just final fantasy of all time but story in video games period? They keep saying shit in YouTube videos like oh it’s the first but weakest entry in the pa1 era or oh it was just impressive for its time. No fucking it was revolutionary and the greatest final fantasy not just in that era or ps1 era but of all time. Its story is so profound and realistic like humans destroying the planet environmentalism and shit it’s fucking relevant today. It’s beautiful and how multicultural it was how it had cussing in it and real dialogue. How can people talk all that shit about the greatest video game story of all time?
    How can any final fantasy story co pare to it? It was so revolutionary and so good even motion picture storylines can’t co pare. Only some books can.
    Don’t get me wrong 10 or x from what I’ve heard has a great story but still nothing will ever compare to 7. It’s like real life being put in a game.
    ner vegas African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Warcry Its story is so profound and realistic like humans destroying the planet environmentalism and shit it’s fucking relevant today. It’s beautiful and how multicultural it was how it had cussing in it and real dialogue
    But the other ps1 entry’s in terms of story were retarded as fuck how can anyone but a retard claim 7 is the weakestt of the three? Mind boggling. There is a reason square is remaking it it’s just unbelievably good.
    its so fucking amazing when i read koitaku or polygon or other writers claim oh theyre milking ff7 or why do ff7 so much justice. Its fucking the greatest story toild of all time possibly…
    I really think most people and esp gamers are retarded they just don’t realize how profound and good of a story it told Q story as a message for mankind.
    It’s so fucking good I’d put it on the same level as the original matrix storyline.
    this is another reason why its so fucking retarded they dont have a good version on the ipad unlike ff9. retarded as fuck.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Warcry this is another reason why its so fucking retarded they dont have a good version on the ipad unlike ff9. retarded as fuck.

You're an idiot
    EduCaTional CATastropHE African Astronaut
    maybe its just to generate controversy for like a marketing thing or something
    I meant 7 not overall ff in original post. Like they keep dismissing it and saying other final fantasies have a better story which is bullshit.
    EduCaTional CATastropHE African Astronaut
    oh. idk anything about that. not familiar with the other ff games really or like at all
    I mean read anything about the new versions it alike they all claim media faggits it wasn’t the greatest or other versions should be done instead. No homos it’s the greatest story of all of em. Fd6 is also so fucking overrated and has a retarded storyline with Kafka or jedna or whatever his name is.
    Everyone in the community tho ks 6 is some masterpiece when it had a retarded story but some aspects of it were good like the industry part and magic but not the villain himself.
    I only played 6 as 3 it was called way back when I was a kid and had a Super Nintendo and was not impressed even back than by it.
    I just don’t get why everyone and their mom loves it so much. Same with 8/9
    4 and 7 are the greatest stories.
    Ghost Black Hole
    pedophile quoting
    what stories u fink can beat 4 or 7 scron in the series?
Jump to Top