User Controls

Hey Lanny and Donald Trump

Warcry African Astronaut
    Have you guys checked out Caves of Lore yet?
    Ghost Black Hole
    No but I went cave diving in your mothers assho;e
    ner vegas African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Ghost No but I went cave diving in your mothers assho;e

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Originally posted by Warcry Have you guys checked out Caves of Lore yet?

I only play 3D FPV games.
    EduCaTional CATastropHE African Astronaut
    Originally posted by ner vegas

people who do that shit are fucking insane. have you ever seen the descent? theres probably inner earth demons and shit down there
    EduCaTional CATastropHE African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Donald Trump I only play 3D FPV games.

first person vagina
    Warcry African Astronaut

why would anyone sound in their mind attempt this?
    Warcry African Astronaut
    Originally posted by EduCaTional CATastropHE people who do that shit are fucking insane. have you ever seen the descent? theres probably inner earth demons and shit down there

star trek should try it/.
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Originally posted by Warcry star trek should try it/.

Good thing I'm too fat and would never fit down one of those holes.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Ghost Black Hole

Ah, Nutty Putty. πŸ—ΏπŸͺ¨β›°οΈπŸ–α¨’β†Ÿ β‹†ο½‘Β°πŸ—»πŸ§—πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ”—β›°πŸŽ’πŸ’€ 🦴 πŸ§—β€β™€οΈ πŸ¦‡ πŸ¦• πŸ¦– πŸ•ΈοΈ 🌺 🌻 🌲 πŸ¦‡πŸ”¦πŸ’¦

I feel as if I am called upon by the spirits to blast open the sealed entrance of that cave

and then drop a stick of dynamite in all those stupid holes and blast those too so nobody ever gets stuck in them ever again. I know they sealed the cave for the same purpose but that seems wrong to me. Caves should not be sealed, just blow up the holes.

The world is lost until that happens
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Ghost Black Hole
    I can fit in very small cramped spaces (heyo)

I like outdoors activity I am from the mountains they call me "mountain man tandy savage"
    but I would never be caught dead sticking myself in one of those holes
    JUST COMPRESS YOUR BODY AND TWIST PAST THIS PART JUST SHOVE YOUR BONE AGAINST THIS ROCK AND SUCK IN SUCK SUCK AND FLOOOSHJPP YOU SLIDE RIGHT THROUGH NOW YOU ARE UPSIDE DOWN AND NOW DO A HANDSTAND AND WRIGGLE YOUR LEGS UPWARDS

like how about just put a .44 revolver in my hand and give me 1000mg of LSD and crack and then let me play russian roulette and cover myself in petroleum while I smoke a cig, I think my chances would be better
    Originally posted by Ghost names Tandy, I live out here in the middle of the forest surrounded by trees and buckshot heheh.. I hunts everything I eat and I dont trusts a lawman. We got a fine community out here and I would just like to say I found your little community here to be quite the sight for sore old eyes. I'm gonna paroose your workings but I am looking for mostly survivalism type stuff.

I'm afraid my internet connection is a bit spotty but theres nary a cloud in the sky right now so my signal is max bars so I decided to make this thread.

heres a pic of my house, boy it sure looks nice outside.

-Mountain man tandy savage

fuck caves
    Warcry African Astronaut
    imaginw having going down caves as a hobby. people are wild.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Warcry African Astronaut
    donald you do not see the appeal at all?
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Originally posted by Warcry donald you do not see the appeal at all?

I went to the salt mines in Wieliczka, near Krakow once. They were pretty cool. They have all sorts of things like a full sized cathedral carved out of the salt. Caves can be comfy sometimes.
    Kafka sweaty
    Originally posted by Ghost

I have that manga.
    Warcry African Astronaut
    What do you guys fink is worse or a hobby to have: going down narrow caves like this guy or teyibt to fuck barely legals in whatever country I land on like me?
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Warcry What do you guys fink is worse or a hobby to have: going down narrow caves like this guy or teyibt to fuck barely legals in whatever country I land on like me?

youre an idiot
Jump to Top