User Controls

Is Sophie the biggest coward on NIS?

Kafka sweaty
    We will find out. I have challenged him to a knife fight. If he doesn't show that's what he'll be remembered as.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Kafka We will find out. I have challenged him to a knife fight. If he doesn't show that's what he'll be remembered as.

We know you're the biggest faggot who doesn't know the difference between a male and female. It's safe to say you have no idea what a knife even is. You probably think the definition of 'sword fight' follows along those lines and you want to touch cocks.
    Instigator Space Nigga
    I'd knock him out,
    Ghost Black Hole
    no
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Kafka sweaty
    Originally posted by Donald Trump

If I'd challenged him to a duel then he'd get to pick what type/weapons. I'm not gonna get a sword on a plane anyway.
    Kafka sweaty
    Sometimes I think, what would my perfect prince do? Sometimes I have to be my own prince.
    EduCaTional CATastropHE African Astronaut
    Kafka you are stupid and annoying
    Kafka sweaty
    Originally posted by EduCaTional CATastropHE Kafka you are stupid and annoying

Trying to annoy people by calling them annoying is both.
    I'm not trying to annoy you im just stating the truth
    IDIOT. GOD YOURE FUCKING STUPID. FUCK IRMA YOU DUMB COTTDAMN CUNT
    Kafka sweaty
    Originally posted by EduCaTional CATastropHE I'm not trying to annoy you im just stating the truth

If you find me annoying that means you have feelings for me.
    Originally posted by Kafka If you find me annoying that means you have feelings for me.

Yes. Annoyed feelings. Way to state the obvious you DUMB WHORE
    Kafka sweaty
    Originally posted by EduCaTional CATastropHE Yes. Annoyed feelings. Way to state the obvious you DUMB WHORE

People only annoy you if you have strong feelings for them.
    Originally posted by Kafka People only annoy you if you have strong feelings for them.

Correct you STRONGLY ANNOY me. IDIOT
    FUCKIN DUMBASS IRMA BITCH
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Kafka If I'd challenged him to a duel then he'd get to pick what type/weapons. I'm not gonna get a sword on a plane anyway.

infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Kafka People only annoy you if you have strong feelings for them.

what do you think a man is
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Kafka Sometimes I think, what would my perfect prince do? Sometimes I have to be my own prince.

you dont even know the difference between a boy and a girl
    Warcry African Astronaut
    yes.
Jump to Top