User Controls

Pokemon is probably the reason we have more furrys and people snagging dogs

Instigator Space Nigga
    Yeah
    Instigator Space Nigga
    *shagging
    EduCaTional CATastropHE African Astronaut
    theres no way you made this thread without ever having found a pokemon attractive. so tell us, which pokemon is the sexiest?
    Instigator Space Nigga
    I dont really know any past the main few from the first season but I guess squiggle is kind of cute if you put some lipstick on it.

That's not even the point tho bro srslly
    so youre a self admitted furry and you still dont have the self awareness or ability to take personal responsibility for your feelings towards animals to realize that this thread is simply a projection of your own insecurities? im not gonna lie and tell you its ok to be a furry but i will say that admitting it is the first step towards fixing your life
    denial is not just a river in egypt
    U N B E L I E V A B L E
    Instigator Space Nigga
    Originally posted by EduCaTional CATastropHE so youre a self admitted furry and you still dont have the self awareness or ability to take personal responsibility for your feelings towards animals to realize that this thread is simply a projection of your own insecurities? im not gonna lie and tell you its ok to be a furry but i will say that admitting it is the first step towards fixing your life

Your obviously self projecting cause I was just being nice and agreeing to look that day at a cartoon to not make you feel uncomfortable or weird.

You're welcome.
    i was raised in the projects but u just projecting
    ner vegas African Astronaut
    I THINK PROJECT PAT HAS SOMETHING WEIRD GOING ON WITH HIS CAT
    Originally posted by ner vegas I THINK PROJECT PAT HAS SOMETHING WEIRD GOING ON WITH HIS CAT

U BETTER TELL HIS MOM AND FUCK UP HIS LIFE THEN ACCUSE HIM OF BEING MEAN TO YOU
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Ghost Black Hole
    palworld is worse, check pal ID #69
    If you look up bitchmade in the dictionary you see a picture of the whole world except for me
    Instigator Space Nigga
    Why is there no female charizard?
    Originally posted by Instigator Why is there no female charizard?

my guess is the developers didnt take into account you being a closet homo and having issues with finding the male version attractive
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Ghost palworld is worse, check pal ID #69

it's just a furry game

https://sfw.furaffinity.net/view/55347843/

Warcry African Astronaut
    what would you rather be a furry or a crossdresser?
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Warcry what would you rather be a furry or a crossdresser?

dead
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Warcry what would you rather be a furry or a crossdresser?

Would you rather get fucked in the ass or sodomized into your rectum
Jump to Top