User Controls

Becoming a Better User On The Forum

Mighest Houston
    How should a sociopath go about making better threads and posts on this forum?

Usually I just leach and proudly gloat while maintaining an arrogant superiority complex, but this time after a couple of beers and pizza paid with Visa gift card, I ask how I can better the forum.

Truth be told, I'm supposed to lose my day job soon...
    Ghost Black Hole
    bump every tropical subforum daily with relevant tropical content

I did this on meth for half a year and turned half the forum against me calling me a spammer, reporting me and my threads/posts and off topic posting in my threads telling me to get a job and stop shitting up the forum so they can instead bump the candyland or DH threads 1000 times instead

so uhhh actually you should spam 👍🏿

Originally posted by Speedy Parker His posts are like billboards on a freeway. Everyone rushes past them and nobody reads them.

Originally posted by Haxxor No one reads this stupid crap ⬆️ you’re constantly littering this forum with you pathetic loser.

Originally posted by Haxxor Lol, right….time lapse mind melted away

If it weren’t for all his alts comments his threads would die in the Wariat thread graveyard where the crap threads go to die.

Originally posted by ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Mighest Houston
    Maybe a non-meth related approach.
    CandyRein Black Hole
    Bitch keep my name out your fuckin mouth

Who tf talked chit to you then came and bumped my thread “1000” times

Fuckin no one ..lyin crack head bitch
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Mighest Maybe a non-meth related approach.

spam while high on weed

Originally posted by CandyRein Bitch keep my name out your fuckin mouth

Who tf talked chit to you then came and bumped my thread “1000” times

Fuckin no one ..lyin crack head bitch

kill yourself... while high on weed
    Ghost Black Hole
    *tokes*
    CandyRein Black Hole
    So you can’t name anyone can you …exactly stfu
    Ghost Black Hole
    niggers
    CandyRein Black Hole
    Originally posted by Ghost Im a liar and a dramatic faggit
    Kafka sweaty
    Bump off the bad members
    Kafka sweaty
    I found a positive use for my malice, scaring a vulnerable user off the forum.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Kafka Bump off the bad members

What you're fantasizing about doing to facilitate your larping as a female
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Kafka I found a positive use for my malice, scaring a vulnerable user off the forum.

You did the same thing to your estrogen levels, you gender confused degenerate
    EduCaTional CATastropHE African Astronaut
    lol OP sounds like a cuck. wanting to please someone because they fucked you over is some straight bitch shit and not something i partake in. if i did id be looking to bitchbaristaboy as my fuckin king. youre pathetic
    you sound like you're ready to be indoctrinated in a cult or some shit lmao
    Mighest Houston
    Originally posted by EduCaTional CATastropHE lol OP sounds like a cuck. wanting to please someone because they fucked you over is some straight bitch shit and not something i partake in. if i did id be looking to bitchbaristaboy as my fuckin king. youre pathetic

Who fucked me over?
    shut up bitch and go make me a sandwich
    Kingoffrogs Appendage of Stan
    Just don't be a fucking loser and don't stab dogs in the neck.
    Ghost Black Hole
    post ur shit pussy
    the whole world will never have the patience to make me their bitch. there are two types of people it seems (thats a stupid cliche because theres infinite types of people but its useful for making distinctions sometimes), people who need the acceptance of everyone else and put that above principle and those who put principle above acceptance and i am the latter (the rest of you are the former). we can debate about which group is more evolved and which is more sociopathic if we wanted to but it really doesnt matter because it doesnt affect my point which is that i cannot be like you and you cannot be like me. its just not in the cards. youre never going to manipulate me into being nice to you by being a total dick (as it turns out, you didnt have to manipulate me, i was already doing that before you changed the paradigm) but now that i know the true bitchmade nature of most everyone and you laid your cheesy cards on the table so to speak, you can be assured i will spend my entire life annoying you and being a scummy broke rat making you waste your time and committing petty theft against the citizens of america until my time here expires.
Jump to Top