User Controls

The I51amic art of taqiyya

Instigator Space Nigga
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taqiyya

In Islam, Taqiyya (Arabic: تقیة, romanized: taqiyyah, lit. 'prudence')[1][2] is a precautionary dissimulation or denial of religious belief and practice.[1][3][4][5] Generally, taqiyya is the action of committing a sinful act (such as feigning unbelief) for a pious goal.[6]

Hiding one's beliefs has been a feature of Islam since its earliest days, and is acknowledged by Muslims of virtually all persuasions.[7] However, the use of taqiyya varies, especially between Sunni and Shia Muslims. Sunni Muslims gained political supremacy over time and therefore only occasionally found the need to practice taqiyya. On the other hand, the minority Shia communities developed taqiyya as an instinctive method of self-preservation and protection in hostile environments.[8]

Holy shit brothers and sisters and former Klansmenn we must all meet at the burning cross and sun up and repel the invaders, I am coming on my ebike cause I don't have a horse or a car for that matter but what I don't got in horseliness I got in ebike battery, I also read the jo11y rog3r book before bed as a teenager growing up so I know quite a bit anyways see you meeting.

Ciao.
Jump to Top