User Controls

Thanks for keeping me company

Ajax African Astronaut [rumor the placative aphakia]
    As I eat steak and drink beer on my company's dime
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Nothing beats drinking on the clock except maybe taking shits on the clock. Or taking shits while drinking. That's the ticket.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Dude I take shits on the clock almost every day. I read something like a daily 10 minute shit equals out to be a week of paid vacation. I've never shat while drinking though.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by mmQ Nothing beats drinking on the clock except maybe taking shits on the clock. Or taking shits while drinking. That's the ticket.

neither drinking on the toilet or shitting at the bar sounds terribly appealing to me
    That face when you try to smile at your waitress and you instantly realize you look like a fucking drunk retard. Thank god dor autoroxrrect.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Yeah it would average out to about 45 hours a year or so. That's a nice way of thinking about it.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by aldra neither drinking on the toilet or shitting at the bar sounds terribly appealing to me

I meant more like taking a shit while drunk or in the process of drinking, not so much literally drinking at the exact same time.
    Originally posted by aldra neither drinking on the toilet or shitting at the bar sounds terribly appealing to me

Ok I'm only telling you this.l because I'm drink. Pence I went to a concert and had to piss so I pissed in my empty beer bottle. But my dick is obviously bigger than my beer bottle right so it sprayed out on the chick in front of my and I'm like fuck. She turned around and was like wtf was that and I just played it cool. I was like aww sorry I must've spilled my beer on you. She was like no that was totally warm. I was like yeah I've been holding this beer for a while brb I need another and I bolted.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    hahaha

did you have your cock out that whole time?
    Fuck I need to sit here for a few or imma fall over when I stand up
    I can still math so I think I tipped her enough. Just the tip doe
    Originally posted by aldra hahaha

did you have your cock out that whole time?

I totally did, but
    I knew I would draw attention to it if I pulled it back in so I waited until I ran off to zip my pants
    Ok I'm going back to my hotel now. I just walked over so that's good. Niggas out
    What kind of beer?.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump post Bill Krozbys dick some more i love it and want to have a threesome with my gay lover lanny too.

post pics
    FRONT PAGE TANTRUM
    He is fake quoting my posts because he can't handle the heat
    don't talk to him

you're acting more juvenile than Bill Krozby
    I never talked to him. Everyone here enables his gay shit
Jump to Top