User Controls

Indian Techbrah CEO dies at event

Donald Trump Black Hole

A US tech boss plunged 15ft to the ground at a celebratory business event after a cable holding a cage he was in snapped. Sanjay Shah, CEO of Illinois-based revenue management company Vistex, died from his injuries following the big bash to mark 25 years since his company launched in Asia.
    https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world/tech-boss-falls-to-his-death-on-stage-in-tragic-cable-accident/ss-BB1h4uqS
    Ghost Black Hole
    should have never let him out of the cage in the first place, all these people should be locked up and working plantations
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Ghost should have never let him out of the cage in the first place, all these people should be locked up and working plantations

They already tried that with niggers...it didn't work.

In other words...they're useless
    i bet the crew that managed the show is full of diversity
    Michael Myers victim of incest [divide your nonresilient tucker]
    I lol'd. I can't help it, I'm Pakistani.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny i bet the crew that managed the show is full of diversity

it was in india...theyre all s­hitskins over there
    Solstice Naturally Camouflaged
    What a pussy, wasn't even that hard of a fall, why didn't the Indians have a big pile of shit on the floor to cushion his landing?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    The one dude landed right on his face. His face took the full force of the fall.
    ner vegas African Astronaut
    why even do this in the first place
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    I don't even care I just love the way the music pounds into a pagan crescendo and the pyrotechnics burn like the fires of hell before they get dumped out of their hubristic crystal belayed basket.

The video in OP looks a lot like exactly what God will do to all techbrah hotshots at the end of days. They will be the first into the fires of hell, but the show will go on for a very long time.

The music will be amazing and the fires will burn hot and long. And big tittied goth angel chicks will keep topping up your glass every time you take a sip.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by ner vegas why even do this in the first place

theyre untermensche...they watch western movies and try to steal the white man magic.

and this is what happens
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Donald Trump I don't even care I just love the way the music pounds into a pagan crescendo and the pyrotechnics burn like the fires of hell before they get dumped out of their hubristic crystal belayed basket.

The video in OP looks a lot like exactly what God will do to all techbrah hotshots at the end of days. They will be the first into the fires of hell, but the show will go on for a very long time.

The music will be amazing and the fires will burn hot and long. And big tittied goth angel chicks will keep topping up your glass every time you take a sip.

you mentioned 'pagan'...all things considered, considering what a backwater shithole india is, its more probable than possible that some hindi decided it was a good idea to sacrifice that fat fuck to one of their invisible friends. i think kali is one of them that likes man-meat.

hell...its been only a few years since they wrote in some laws banning human sacrifice because it was so prevalent

fucking savages
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Originally posted by infinityshock you mentioned 'pagan'…all things considered, considering what a backwater shithole india is, its more probable than possible that some hindi decided it was a good idea to sacrifice that fat fuck to one of their invisible friends. i think kali is one of them that likes man-meat.

Not unreasonable. Hinduism is an unreconstructed pagan religion. It's closer to what our ancestors believed than any other bullshit.

In that context, why not involuntarily elevate the CEO and The President of the company to Godhood?

Involuntarily. That makes perfect sense to be quite honest.

I wish we did it more.

*drums*
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Donald Trump Not unreasonable. Hinduism is an unreconstructed pagan religion. It's closer to what our ancestors believed than any other bullshit.

In that context, why not involuntarily elevate the CEO and The President of the company to Godhood?

Involuntarily. That makes perfect sense to be quite honest.

I wish we did it more.

*drums*

sakskrit is another example of those backwater fucks stealing white man magic. they stole it from whitey, after making some adjustments to suit their own backward culture.
    Originally posted by infinityshock it was in india…theyre all s­hitskins over there

i thought it happened in the US.

tech companies in street shittin india is unimaginable.
    Originally posted by infinityshock sakskrit is another example of those backwater fucks stealing white man magic. they stole it from whitey, after making some adjustments to suit their own backward culture.

its more like white men migrated into india and miscegenated with the dalit locals to produce higher cast "indians"
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny i thought it happened in the US.

tech companies in street shittin india is unimaginable.

It was in india
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny its more like white men migrated into india and miscegenated with the dalit locals to produce higher cast "indians"

False
    Instigator Space Nigga
    John pancake
    Originally posted by Instigator John pancake

John Pancake Face.
Jump to Top