User Controls

Kafka being hunted and murdered for sport like a gazelle

Solstice Naturally Camouflaged
    The ones who cry hardest about PI PI PI are often times the ones most vulnerable to leaving trails and leaks of it themselves....

Sleep tight. the longer you continue to keep my name in you mouth, the deeper I'm going to stick it in once your eyes are rolled back in your empty head
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    https://www.linkedin.com/in/irma-karpaviciute?originalSubdomain=ie
    ner vegas African Astronaut
    doubt it

infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Solstice The ones who cry hardest about PI PI PI are often times the ones most vulnerable to leaving trails and leaks of it themselves….

Sleep tight. the longer you continue to keep my name in you mouth, the deeper I'm going to stick it in once your eyes are rolled back in your empty head

That faggit doesn't even know what a man is.
    Kafka sweaty
    Do what you want with your last days of freedom. No one from here can find me anyway, but sometimes I wish a few of you would find my spiderweb just so I could bash your brains in.
    Instigator Space Nigga
    I always though you'd be more goth.
    Ghost Black Hole
    map stands for minor attracted pedophile
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Solstice

so she is a 40 year old from DH. You all owe me afucking drink

Originally posted by DrugSmuggler Pound sand ya rotted tooth meth head.

Your battery is low…charge your phone ✔️

Originally posted by totse2118 oh so this is all about me now that I shut up all you skitzos and retards now i'm the problem for busting your bubbles and ruining your gay little drama spheres with muh triangles and muh meth yeah okay RETARDS no kafka is totally a real person

lets just ignore that there was an DH troll from northern ireland and all the "hurr durr" this persons on meth posts from DH fuys kafka is totally a legit 100% real person and definitely a dude, not an alt and is probably sophie fuys fuys

infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Kafka Do what you want with your last days of freedom. No one from here can find me anyway, but sometimes I wish a few of you would find my spiderweb just so I could bash your brains in.

tell everyone what a man is you gibbering retard
    Warcry African Astronaut
    dude no one believes your interested in mentoring 14 yr olds just like they didnt believe someone was out to meet a 12 yr old in a park just tog et to know her because they was lonely and wanted attention frtom a younger chick.
    Warcry African Astronaut
    ghost do you believe he wnats to mentor a 14 yr old?
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Warcry dude no one believes your interested in mentoring 14 yr olds just like they didnt believe someone was out to meet a 12 yr old in a park just tog et to know her because they was lonely and wanted attention frtom a younger chick.

gonna have to agree with wariat here
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Warcry ghost do you believe he wnats to mentor a 14 yr old?

No, i'm not a retard.

At least you say it with your chest and mention to girls how you want to fuck 16 year olds and they go OH MY GOD THAT"S DISGUSTING and run away after splashing their drink in your face and you chase after them down the street shouting

WAIT !!! WAIT!!! LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT THE POLISH AGE OF CONSENT!!!

I have more respect for that than someone who has to be a bitch about it OH WELL SHE"S FROM A BROKEN HOME YOU KNOW IM MORE LIKE AN OLDER BROTHER, that is real groomer vibes x10
    THAT FUCKS HER IN THE ASS
    crisolis's head is probably in his freezer right now
    These kind of people will never tell the parents where they are either i've seen it before. If you have to hide from parents you are a sick fuck
    Cowboy2013 African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Kafka Do what you want with your last days of freedom. No one from here can find me anyway, but sometimes I wish a few of you would find my spiderweb just so I could bash your brains in.

You're chunkier than I thought and as much as I thought you were different you seem like the typical dog fucker 😢 you aren't in Ireland though? Ig that's a plus.
    Kafka has snuck up behind and clubbed more men to death like baby seals than one could even imagine.
    Kafka sweaty
    I'm trying to imagine the creeps here being rounded up.

Cowboy2013 African Astronaut
    Originally posted by ner vegas doubt it

Kafka you're the one looking like the criminal here to me 🤔🐕‍🦺🌭💦💦
    Warcry African Astronaut
    If that was her how would you even find it? There are. A lot of people named Irma in Ireland.
    Ghost Black Hole
    I fucking told you all months ago shes a 40+ year old woman and you all called me a meth head retard junkie schitzo that doesn't know shit and I just make things up and of course stylometry? What the fuck is that?

so when I say these accounts are all the same and you stupid motherfuckers ignore me and then fall for the same retard troll tactics that I point out constantly than fuck you, you stupid fucks deserve to be drama baited by other retards.

I have ALWAYS seen these DHers coming a mile away. They have always hated me for this reason

post thanked by troon

wait a sec.... troon???
    Originally posted by HadrianusAugustus I wish you a very pleasant 41% in minecraft troon

Post hard drive

troon?

Originally posted by runit not an alt you mongoloid DH emojispamming troon

troon?

Originally posted by Haxxor Why would he ghost her?

She’s got everything anyone could want in a friend or a person (sex indeterminate at present)…..

Let’s examine this case carefully

Attributes of Kafka

Needing excessive praise and admiration from others so much so that she’s undergone too many cosmetic procedures to count

Feeling superior to other people despite the fact that she’s clearly lacking common sense and any discernible intelligence

A lack of empathy and disregard for other people’s feelings, it’s me, me, me, I, I, I

Reacting poorly to the slightest criticism - an understatement to say the least

Never takes responsibility for her actions

Inability to recognize or appreciate humor of any kind

She take everything personally - forbidding people to socialize with anyone she deems an enemy

She abuses and discards people, and brags about it

Being extremely arrogant and self-centered

Manipulating, using, or exploiting others for personal gain - enter poor Michael Myers

Plots acts of revenge against those who criticize her (I’ve seen the PM’s lolololol)

Lacking conscience, regret, or remorse for her actions

Being cruel and taking pleasure in the pain of pigeons

High levels of aggression towards other people

Paranoia or mistrust of others

Hairy as fuck

Angry as fuck he didn’t reach out to try and stop her after one of her suicide threat posts

He must be dead he’d have to be insane to have ghosted her and be here very rarely now communicating with people, reading, and posting under an alt, one might concur he’s waiting to see if she’s going to keep one of her hundreds of promises to “leave forever” or “suicide”.

It just doesn’t make sense!

Therefore I rest my case!!

Sophie must be dead 🪦⚰️

troon?

Originally posted by troon i'm just sayin, is all. i'm actually quite fond of kafka, dysfunctional as she is

oh THAT troon. I wonder where all these people went hmm waht a mystery
Jump to Top