User Controls

IF YOU TELL ANYONE...

mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    Ghost Black Hole
    Look, I don't care WHAT you say! IF YOU EVER TOUCH HIM AGAIN I WILL FREAKING KILL YOU!
    I'M GONNA PULL OUT A GOD DAMN SHOTGUN AND BLOW YOUR DAMN HEAD OFF. DO YOU UNDERSTAND?!

YOU LITTLE WORTHLESS PIECE OF CRAP!
    NO!
    YOU GOD DAMN PIECE OF PUNK ASS SHIT
    DO NOT MESS WITH THAT FRICKING KID
    IF YOU DO
    I'LL RIP OFF YOUR GOD DAMN HEAD AND SHOVE IT SO FAR UP YOUR FRICKING ASS THAT YOU'LL BE COUGHING UP DANDRUFF FOR 4 FREAKING MONTHS
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Now tell us about all the times your mommy didn't follow every single item on that list...
    You need to go home.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by mashlehash You need to go home.

Only if you're there waiting for me wearing something sexy
    EduCaTional CATastropHE African Astronaut
    waiting on you stupid
    you think im just going to sit here and be everyones bitch forever? you think you can talk shit to someone and bully them and turn them into a nigger 24/7 and theyre not going to talk shit and trigger you pussy ass cunts back but instead pine for your approval? LOL just remember im this way be design
    hell nah mofucka u finna reap just what youve sewn. thats not what u want? you should thought of that before you dug yourself the hole youre in now now you gotta deal with it because i dont care about shit but ending you
    i told you from day one i wasnt a cuck and you didnt want to listen because you never listen so get fucked faggot
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by EduCaTional CATastropHE waiting on you stupid

You make a good waitress

Now bring me a sammich, bich
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by EduCaTional CATastropHE you think im just going to sit here and be everyones bitch forever? you think you can talk shit to someone and bully them and turn them into a nigger 24/7 and theyre not going to talk shit and trigger you pussy ass cunts back but instead pine for your approval? LOL just remember im this way be design

The correct answer: yes
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by EduCaTional CATastropHE hell nah mofucka u finna reap just what youve sewn. thats not what u want? you should thought of that before you dug yourself the hole youre in now now you gotta deal with it because i dont care about shit but ending you

Post pics of hole or fake news
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by EduCaTional CATastropHE i told you from day one i wasnt a cuck and you didnt want to listen because you never listen so get fucked faggot

No one is listening

They're not deaf. They're ignoring you
    if i dont get back what you helped take i swear to god im taking at least one other life down with me before this is all said and done
    Originally posted by EduCaTional CATastropHE you think im just going to sit here and be everyones bitch forever? you think you can talk shit to someone and bully them and turn them into a nigger 24/7 and theyre not going to talk shit and trigger you pussy ass cunts back but instead pine for your approval? LOL just remember im this way be design
    It doesn't
    matter if
    they showed
    me a couple
    guns on face
    book, you know
    who
    I am.
    8:46 AM 1/29/2024
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by EduCaTional CATastropHE if i dont get back what you helped take i swear to god im taking at least one other life down with me before this is all said and done

This isnt walmart...you'll never get your anal virginity back.
    im going to seduce your college daughter (you know who the fuck you are and you know damn well i dont even have to try if i want to) and get her addicted to fentanyl

oOoOo wElL iTs HeR fAuLt FoR aGrEEiNg To TrY iT

rules are rules you stupid bitch, lets see how you react to people fucking with your shit just to induce tragedy in your pathetic little disgusting narcisstic whore lives
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by EduCaTional CATastropHE im going to seduce your college daughter (you know who the fuck you are and you know damn well i dont even have to try if i want to) and get her addicted to fentanyl

oOoOo wElL iTs HeR fAuLt FoR aGrEEiNg To TrY iT

rules are rules you stupid bitch, lets see how you react to people fucking with your shit just to induce tragedy in your pathetic little disgusting narcisstic whore lives

Lighten up, francis
    Originally posted by infinityshock Lighten up, francis

thats what im going to be telling you at her funeral with a smile on my face
    amazing how blatant the double standard is, you pussies show your butthurt and your total inability to be resilient at all the second the shit you fling starts coming back your way, and theres only one of me.

fuckin pathetic
Jump to Top