User Controls

Dentist Rapes Nigger

infinityshock Black Hole
    In a scene straight out of 'horrible bosses'...

https://www.jamaicaobserver.com/allwoman/2024/01/23/american-woman-tries-disarm-cop-sangster-airport-taken-hospital-psychiatric-evaluation/

Police have taken an American woman to the Cornwall Regional Hospital for psychiatric evaluation after she stripped naked and attempted to grab a cop who tried to subdue her at the Sangster International Airport in Montego Bay, St James.

a few of the articles i read said she tried to grab the cops gun. just sensationalist bullshit...its obvious in the videos she full on grabbed the niggers crotch. she was probably slipped something into her drink by some jamaican trying to get that white pussy
    ner vegas African Astronaut
    yin: MUH DIK
    yang: MUH PUSS

balance of the universe
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Looks like she was desperate for a dick and was demanding one.
    EduCaTional CATastropHE African Astronaut
    what is horrible bosses about because i would assume its some sort of reality tv show where people have tyrannical bosses
    EduCaTional CATastropHE African Astronaut
    do peoples bosses act like this sometimes? lol i guess i have got lucky with all the bosses ive had
    ner vegas African Astronaut
    it's a crossover movie where Rachel from friends tries to rape Charlie from always sunny
    Originally posted by ner vegas yin: MUH DIK

balance of the universe

the white spot in ying: muh dick
    the black spot in yang: muh dick
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    Originally posted by ner vegas yin: MUH DIK

balance of the universe

this is why white woman + black man is the most holy of couplings. on earth as it is in heaven.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by EduCaTional CATastropHE what is horrible bosses about because i would assume its some sort of reality tv show where people have tyrannical bosses

infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Meikai this is why white woman + black man is the most holy of couplings. on earth as it is in heaven.

its called miscegenation and up until only a few years ago it was a capital offense

keep in mind miscegenation has been literally illegal for longer of human history than it hasnt
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by EduCaTional CATastropHE do peoples bosses act like this sometimes? lol i guess i have got lucky with all the bosses ive had

i had a coworker get on my bike and rev the engine then thrust her hips acting like she was fucking it

a few weeks later she literally grabbed my package on the side of my house...and she was on the side of my house because i wouldnt let her in precisely because i knew she was a horny little trollop...
    Originally posted by Meikai this is why white woman + black man is the most holy of couplings. on earth as it is in heaven.

Why don't we get zebras then? It should be zebras!
    Originally posted by infinityshock i had a coworker get on my bike and rev the engine then thrust her hips acting like she was fucking it

a few weeks later she literally grabbed my package on the side of my house…and she was on the side of my house because i wouldnt let her in precisely because i knew she was a horny little trollop…

Some will actually kill for cock.
    Originally posted by infinityshock its called miscegenation and up until only a few years ago it was a capital offense

keep in mind miscegenation has been literally illegal for longer of human history than it hasnt

well on the same note heterosexual childsex has been literally and statutorily legal for longer of human history than it isnt.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ Some will actually kill for cock.

she was a crazed nympho...

she'd wear a miniskirt to work and 'accidentally' splay her legs at her desk.

i dont recall a single time she wore a shirt that didnt show cleavage half way to nipple-burg
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny well on the same note heterosexual childsex has been literally and statutorily legal for longer of human history than it isnt.

childsex was never accepted widely. even the bacha bazi faggots are only tolerated because of their socio-economic position in an impoverished population
    Originally posted by infinityshock childsex was never accepted widely. even the bacha bazi faggots are only tolerated because of their socio-economic position in an impoverished population

no sauce no citations no nuttin
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny no sauce no citations no nuttin

bring your flaccid dilated asshole on over here and ill give you nuttin and saucin and citationing until your eyeballs pop out of your head like a constipated chihuahua after it got hit by a high speed rail train
    Originally posted by infinityshock bring your flaccid dilated asshole on over here and ill give you nuttin and saucin and citationing until your eyeballs pop out of your head like a constipated chihuahua after it got hit by a high speed rail train

I read that in a pirate's voice.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ I read that in a pirate's voice.

his timbers will be shivered while i swab his poopdeck with my torpedo
Jump to Top