User Controls

Work isn't working

So I got written up today, thats 3 times in 3 weeks now. It seems like I just can't follow the rules, always blaming someone else. well no, fuck that, everyone but me is retarded.

The first time I got written up was for "insulting" someone when they came up to me and started talking to me

The second and third time was because I made a "mistake" because nobody tells me anything.

And now I get in trouble for talking to one person too much, when last week I got pulled aside and asked why I seem so depressed and never talk to anyone?. I don't get it.. capitalism is fucked. Ted Bundy and the unibomber were right, I have enough cash I don't care if they fire me. I hate everyone I work with they are all a bunch of rattex
    What field are you even in?
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Fucking world of difference between corporations and privately owned businesses. At least in my field the restaurant industry. Corporate does all that shit like writing you up, making sure you don't get any overtime, mandatory unpaid breaks even if you don't want one, gotta wear stupid uniforms, policies for the dumbest shit.. my favorite jobs like the one I have now have none of that bullshit. I can wear whatever I want, I can make whatever food or drink I want without having to pay, we can listen to whatever music, big flat screen TV in the kitchen, infinite smoke breaks, no write-ups or anything like that, sexually harrass the servers, have a few beers toward the end of our shiftz, things of that nature.

Fuck corporate America!

Fuck the police!

Fuck the system!
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Dargo What field are you even in?

male prostitution. he's just mad that his pimp is pissed that he's not bringing in the bucks the way he did back in the day before his asshole looked like an overcooked meat donut.
    Originally posted by Dargo What field are you even in?

I'm guessing warehouse
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    semi-serious: they're probably watching you very closely because they're afraid you're going to start a 'bring your rifle to work' day
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    AngryOnion Big Wig [the nightly self-effacing broadsheet]
    FUCK WORK.
    Find a woman who makes like 100,000 bucks a year.
    Problem solved motherfucker.
    Ajax African Astronaut [rumor the placative aphakia]
    When everyone else is wrong but you, even if you really are right, you're the one who is wrong.
    AngryOnion Big Wig [the nightly self-effacing broadsheet]
    ^^ fuck you.
    YOU ARE wrong.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by AngryOnion FUCK WORK.
    Find a woman who makes like 100,000 bucks a year.
    Problem solved motherfucker.

hillary clinton? naaahhh fuck dat shit dawg
    I'm not even gonna go to work on friday, fuck em.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump post Bill Krozbys dick some more i love it and want to have a threesome with my gay lover lanny too.

no. you dont say.
    frongledong never had a job for more than 4 months at a time and neither should you
    shut up zill the zat
Jump to Top