User Controls

Fun Fact: Metal-detectors Don't Detect Metal Crammed into Cooters

infinityshock Black Hole
    In the unlikely event anyone is curious...a piece of metal, total weight of metal being about two ounces, inserted into a vagina, won't set off a metal detector.

Just tossing that out there.
    vids.

or fake news.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Yea...already thought of that. The only monkey wrench in the works is there's a giant sign with 12" letters that says no cameras or picture taking
    Originally posted by infinityshock Yea…already thought of that. The only monkey wrench in the works is there's a giant sign with 12" letters that says no cameras or picture taking

use hidden cameras.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny use hidden cameras.

Too elaborate for fucks not given
    randy, why doesnt finny ever post his dick ?
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny randy, why doesnt finny ever post his dick ?

It's hiding in your mom
    Kingoffrogs Appendage of Stan
    If you have an IED I STRONGLY urge you to get an MRI.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Kingoffrogs If you have an IED I STRONGLY urge you to get an MRI.

some freak tried that with a saudi prince. blew his ass and intestinal contents all over the princes palace...
    EduCaTional CATastropHE African Astronaut
    Originally posted by infinityshock some freak tried that with a saudi prince. blew his ass and intestinal contents all over the princes palace…

lol thats fuckin nasty

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    The walls of the said cooter are lined with anti-X-Ray tech.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ The walls of the said cooter are lined with anti-X-Ray tech.

it wasnt x-ray...it was some sort of metal detector thingy
    Kafka sweaty
    Why is that? I'm only learning more about vaginas now. On Fetlife have seen a lot and it's shocked me because I didn't know they could look like that. Flaps seem to be the norm.
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    Originally posted by EduCaTional CATastropHE lol thats fuckin nasty

man i miss that old crip walking video that had 187 on a hook playin over it that shit was rad
    EduCaTional CATastropHE African Astronaut
    Originally posted by infinityshock some freak tried that with a saudi prince. blew his ass and intestinal contents all over the princes palace…

i was just thinking some more about this and it would really suck if it blew out his entire body below his ribcage and he was really constipated so then theres just shit sprayed everywhere and on everyones faces and shit but hes still alive just super embarrassed because everyone in the room has his shit all over their face but also super panicked because he knows hes moments from death
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by EduCaTional CATastropHE i was just thinking some more about this and it would really suck if it blew out his entire body below his ribcage and he was really constipated so then theres just shit sprayed everywhere and on everyones faces and shit but hes still alive just super embarrassed because everyone in the room has his shit all over their face but also super panicked because he knows hes moments from death

ironically that you said that...the pictures showed the bombers ribcage/torso, no pelvis or legs, in a pile and debris scattered around the room.

surviving a blast that powerful is almost impossible because the shockwave is so traumatic the body basically shuts down.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Kafka Why is that? I'm only learning more about vaginas now. On Fetlife have seen a lot and it's shocked me because I didn't know they could look like that. Flaps seem to be the norm.

my guess is its so 'deep' internally that whatever field around the metal there was isnt detectable by the machine
    Originally posted by infinityshock ironically that you said that…the pictures showed the bombers ribcage/torso, no pelvis or legs, in a pile and debris scattered around the room.

surviving a blast that powerful is almost impossible because the shockwave is so traumatic the body basically shuts down.

and some of his shits and colon dangling from the ceiling.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny and some of his shits and colon dangling from the ceiling.

In the building next door
Jump to Top