User Controls

Nigersaurus is a 30-foot-long plant-eating dinosaur that lived 110 million years ago

A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    ner vegas African Astronaut
    The genus name means "Niger reptile", and the specific name honours the palaeontologist Philippe Taquet, who discovered the first remains.
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    ;thank youi aldra
    Niger

pronounced Nye-Jur
    CandyRein Black Hole
    I remember back in my day …*tokez* people used to ask you ..hey ..what’s your favorite dinosaur..they don’t even do that anymore……
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    maddie Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by CandyRein I remember back in my day …*tokez* people used to ask you ..hey ..what’s your favorite dinosaur..they don’t even do that anymore……

What's your favorite dinosaur?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    I was always a fan of the triple rhinocerous
    CandyRein Black Hole
    Originally posted by maddie What's your favorite dinosaur?

I like the T-Rex the best ..thanks for asking ..feel free to share yours as well
    maddie Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by CandyRein I like the T-Rex the best ..thanks for asking ..feel free to share yours as well

Any flying dinosaur, I don't think I have a favorite, but growing up it would of been the pterodactyl.
    CandyRein Black Hole
    I think that’s dope af..I always liked the T-Rex because it’s a fierce carnivore but it’s got those teenee lil arms….

I call myself T-Rex arms when I can’t reach to the back seat of my car …

Like ..I know the average person could reach this ……
    Originally posted by maddie Any flying dinosaur, I don't think I have a favorite, but growing up it would of been the pterodactyl.

Who could not love a dinosaur with a silent p?
    maddie Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by CandyRein I think that’s dope af..I always liked the T-Rex because it’s a fierce carnivore but it’s got those teenee lil arms….

I call myself T-Rex arms when I can’t reach to the back seat of my car …

Like ..I know the average person could reach this ……

haha I'm short so I can imagine you reaching for stuff and can't.

You should absolutely do a T-Rex Halloween Costume if you haven't already!
    CandyRein Black Hole
    It’s crazy you mention that because I was looking for a costume during Halloween and they had one of those inflatable T-Rex ones but it was only one left and it looked like the fan that inflates it was messed up

But I was actually gonna get it if it wasn’t messed up ..
    Focks Yung Blood
    Originally posted by CandyRein I remember back in my day …*tokez* people used to ask you ..hey ..what’s your favorite dinosaur..they don’t even do that anymore……

Mine is kosmoceratops. It has 15 horns.

Focks Yung Blood
    Originally posted by maddie haha I'm short so I can imagine you reaching for stuff and can't.

You should absolutely do a T-Rex Halloween Costume if you haven't already!

maddie you're needed back in the secret pedophile group chat
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ Niger

pronounced Nye-Jur

False. It would be spelt with a 'j' in such case.

It is based on the Latin term for black, which is spelt with a 'g' and pronounced with a 'g' therefore the word 'niger' sounds closer to 'nigger' than 'nye-jeer'

Ergo...niggersoreass...a faggot dinosaur.

Seriously...who thought that would be a good idea. The same fucktard that named a sporting goods store 'dicks'
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Focks Mine is kosmoceratops. It has 15 horns.

Thatd be a hornisoreass
    Focks Yung Blood
    dont you ever disrespect kosmo
    kramersaurus
    EduCaTional CATastropHE African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Focks Mine is kosmoceratops. It has 15 horns.

AWW IT MADE ITS HORNS INTO BANGS THATS SO CUTE
Jump to Top