User Controls

Trying LSD for the first time

Kafka sweaty
    Is there anything I should know? I'm thinking of taking it at my abandoned primary school because there's too many scary things at home. There's just a field surrounded by trees and fences so there won't be people or dogs. I should be safe as long as I don't go on the roof. A window ceiling has been smashed and that's the only way into the school now, but I've been inside before and know if I fall in I wouldn't be able to get back out, it's too high. I've explored the pitch black classrooms before so have faced that fear. There's a ditch and I remember as a child imagining a dead dog in it. The assistant said my imagination had run wild so I'm worried I'll bring that to live. Only other worry is the broken glass from people drinking.
    eat it all. it degrades rapidly exposed to light, oxygen, heat, moisture, etc
    Instigator Space Nigga
    Sounds like the perfect place to take some rope.

Jokes.
    Kafka sweaty

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Kafka sweaty

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    how much are you taking?
    make sure you hunt the black man on your peripheral vision that you can never 100% see by the way
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Bring a loaded shotgun for protection. Slather the muzzle in your favorite fruit flavor
    lsd also gives you the ability to fly
    Kafka sweaty
    I think I'll bring a fairy wand. Cam said when he was on it with his friend they were using swords to fight the creatures they saw, he'd sharpened his legend of zelda sword like a lunatic.
    Solstice Naturally Camouflaged
    No one sees creatures on LSD retard

I hope you freak the fuck out in that shitty setting for a first time. Idiot.
    Kafka sweaty
    Primary school evokes feelings of safety, I've already faced the pitch black classrooms by myself and there's a field where I shouldn't be disturbed by people or dogs. Home is a bad idea because I'll freak out about anything.
    Instigator Space Nigga
    Just don't imagine the end of the film dead man shoes and you should be OK.
    Kafka sweaty
    Originally posted by Instigator Just don't imagine the end of the film dead man shoes and you should be OK.

I've never seen that and won't now. Ig I'm worried about imagining a dog that chases me onto the roof but idk if that's likely.
    how did you get the brilliant idea to do lsd alone in an abandoned school? LSD enhances suggestibility in normal people already and you are vulnerable to suggestion and being easily influenced without drugs, didn't you read like the million articles saying that mood and setting literally determine your trip? also lol at your understanding of "feelings of safety" thinking it's better do to lsd in an uncontrolled environment rather than doing it at home. Anyways I doubt you will take anthing irl at all because otherwise congratulations on your darwin award.
    Originally posted by Solstice No one sees creatures on LSD retard

I saw a shadow on my wall hop off the wall like a frog and then fly away like a bird out my window
    Kafka sweaty
    I wouldn't die if I fell from the roof unless it was head first and if I fall through the window I'll just wait to sober up then stack some desks to get out. It means no one else will get hurt like my cat or neighbours and there's no dangerous objects at the school.
    bring lots of water
    lsd isn't alcohol, it takes hours to "sober up", and every single pic on this thread has dangerous objects. Lsd doesn't make you ahahah dizzy and buzzed like alcohol, your whole sense of suggestability, perception and hippocampus are hijacked, but this depends on how much you take. did you even test your shit or are you oding on 25i-n? Because i doubt quality lsd is easy to obtain in ireland
    Kafka sweaty
    The school may look scary but I have happy memories there and won't be going in it. All I'm really scared of are dogs and water so the suggestibility thing isn't much of a worry. I need to be away from people though so I don't attack them. If I imagined something like neighbours trying to break into my house...
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Kafka I think I'll bring a fairy wand. Cam said when he was on it with his friend they were using swords to fight the creatures they saw, he'd sharpened his legend of zelda sword like a lunatic.

That's why I said a loaded shotgun with your favorite fruit flavor on the muzzle
Jump to Top