User Controls

PTSD Cure

Kafka sweaty
    I'm on the fence about trying it because I've used hypnosis for a lot and that can change your personality/create a split personality, so some part of you is suppressed or erased.

https://www.rewindtechnique.com/
    Kafka sweaty
    Just remembered I have used it for fear of the dentist and that worked.
    Solstice Naturally Camouflaged
    You're in Europe. Eat mushrooms you idiot.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Solstice You're in Europe. Eat mushrooms you idiot.

Poisonous ones
    MDMA
    Originally posted by Solstice You're in Europe. Eat mushrooms you idiot.

I believe she claims to be from Ireland. Whether or not she actually lives there currently or not, no one knows. Regardless, psilocybin mushrooms are illegal in Ireland. Also, the vast majority of Eastern and Western Europe also has them marked as illegal for possession, sale, and cultivation.

Just because you heard on the internet that mushrooms were legal in one or two European countries doesn't mean it's an "across the board", sweeping law.

Perhaps...just perhaps......you might be the idiot? Or at least, a partner in crime of idiocy with Kafka.
    Instigator Space Nigga
    Spore kits are pretty easy to get...
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Originally posted by pass the cheese please I believe she claims to be from Ireland. Whether or not she actually lives there currently or not, no one knows. Regardless, psilocybin mushrooms are illegal in Ireland. Also, the vast majority of Eastern and Western Europe also has them marked as illegal for possession, sale, and cultivation.

Just because you heard on the internet that mushrooms were legal in one or two European countries doesn't mean it's an "across the board", sweeping law.

Perhaps…just perhaps……you might be the idiot? Or at least, a partner in crime of idiocy with Kafka.

No one cares what's legal or illegal.

Mushrooms grow wild here.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Donald Trump No one cares what's legal or illegal.

Well it was insinuated that because "she is in Europe", she must have overwhelming access to mushrooms, which implies that they are legal or at the very least, so decriminalized that picking up a bag of mushrooms is as trivial as going to the store to get milk.

You can literally get mushrooms anywhere. You don't even need to search on the internet or the black market. Just go in the woods.
    Mushrooms are basically defacto legal grey area everywhere lol what a fucking retard
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood Mushrooms are basically defacto legal grey area everywhere lol what a fucking retard

Not quite, but nice try.
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Originally posted by pass the cheese please Well it was insinuated that because "she is in Europe", she must have overwhelming access to mushrooms, which implies that they are legal or at the very least, so decriminalized that picking up a bag of mushrooms is as trivial as going to the store to get milk.

You can literally get mushrooms anywhere. You don't even need to search on the internet or the black market. Just go in the woods.

Aminatas grow in the woods, psilocybin grows on the grasslands. Just a matter of getting them at the right time.
    Originally posted by Donald Trump Aminatas grow in the woods, psilocybin grows on the grasslands. Just a matter of getting them at the right time.

Precisely my point. The whole, "bUt yOu'Re iN eUrOpE!" statement is ridiculous.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Donald Trump Aminatas grow in the woods, psilocybin grows on the grasslands. Just a matter of getting them at the right time.

I know a dude who used to skip out on school to run through the cow pastures at night to collect some sort of mushrooms. Where I live there were countless miles of cow grazing lands
    Originally posted by pass the cheese please Well it was insinuated that because "she is in Europe", she must have overwhelming access to mushrooms, which implies that they are legal or at the very least, so decriminalized that picking up a bag of mushrooms is as trivial as going to the store to get milk.

No, I was just implying that they are indeed easy to get there. They're easy to get here too these days, or anywhere, really...it's fungus.
    This alt just spent 4 or 5 posts bent out of shape over me trolling Kafka
    Instigator Space Nigga
    Fly algarics grow wild in the autumn time, even seen them in the city centre in some parks.
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    Just stop having PTSD. It's that easy.
    Originally posted by Kafka I'm on the fence about trying it because I've used hypnosis for a lot and that can change your personality/create a split personality, so some part of you is suppressed or erased.

https://www.rewindtechnique.com/

very cool, send us an update via fax?
Jump to Top