User Controls

make scronaldo immune to bans

he's my fwend and the most active poster here

this forum has had a ban system for less than a week and its already going to shit

Bill Krozby dickspam is the beginning of the end
    Hazza32 Houston
    removed
    lanny's a hopscotch nigger chewing butterscotch drinking scotch using scotch tape as a cock ring
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by puffy butts he's my fwend and the most active poster here

this forum has had a ban system for less than a week and its already going to shit

Bill Krozby dickspam is the beginning of the end

then go suck his micropenis to satiate his depression and stfu, you crack addled huff monster
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    I post here too so you can suck a fat dick if you think I'm going to scroll through pages of Bill Krozby's peen and lock my browser up from too many youtube videos for the benefit of spacecat or you or anyone else. The rules are the same now as they've been for like the last year and a half, if some people want to ramp up their cuntiness and take a break then that's up to them.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Lanny I post here too so you can suck a fat dick if you think I'm going to scroll through pages of Bill Krozby's peen and lock my browser up from too many youtube videos for the benefit of spacecat or you or anyone else. The rules are the same now as they've been for like the last year and a half, if some people want to ramp up their cuntiness and take a break then that's up to them.

that browser-locking thing only works on slow computers with slow internet connections.

its funny that ding-dong thought it was having any effect on my bandwidth with my 80 kajillion jiga-jooble internet connection. shows how delusional he is.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Lanny I post here too so you can suck a fat dick if you think I'm going to scroll through pages of Bill Krozby's peen and lock my browser up from too many youtube videos for the benefit of spacecat or you or anyone else. The rules are the same now as they've been for like the last year and a half, if some people want to ramp up their cuntiness and take a break then that's up to them.

....is this the end of the front page flush :<

If you don't want to see Bill Krozby's cock why don't you ban zill the zat?, I pput an end to his spam.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump If you don't want to see Bill Krozby's cock why don't you ban zill the zat?, I pput an end to his spam.

dont delude yourself...the only spam you put an end to was your own.

it is kinda funny that you think so, tho.

the only reason i stopped was because lanny asked me to
    Originally posted by infinityshock dont delude yourself…the only spam you put an end to was your own.

it is kinda funny that you think so, tho.

the only reason i stopped was because lanny asked me to

I never spammed anything, I was having a good night drinking a few brews and you posted Bill Krozbys cock in my thread , sploos thread and many others so I fucking stopped you dead in your tracks. You and Lanny are gay lovers that suck each others cocks and post gay rape 24/7. You didn't stop until after I got banned and I never got a warning or anything, you should have been banned the first 10 times you posted Bill Krozbys dick but nope you kept on doing it. Fuck you.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump Post some more Bill Krozby cock retard

youll have to tell lanny that youre fiending for Bill Krozbys cock to see if posting Bill Krozbys cock wont get everyone involved ban-ified.

youd rather have my dick, tho, anyway. it has the added benefit of not being a bannable offense.
    Originally posted by infinityshock youll have to tell lanny that youre fiending for Bill Krozbys cock to see if posting Bill Krozbys cock wont get everyone involved ban-ified.

youd rather have my dick, tho, anyway. it has the added benefit of not being a bannable offense.

Your the one that loves his dick so much spamming it in every thread and posting about gay rape for an entire years shut the fuck up zill the zat, fucking retard.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]

Then again, you never had an issue with it on Zoklet or Totse. Maybe you're aging. No?
    bling bling Dark Matter
    ???
    Permaban both of them. They are garbage.
    Ban infinity shock he spammed Bill Krozby cock and you all enabled it you gay cock lovers.

You are all rat posters, pi fags. I dont talk to rats
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump I never spammed anything, I was having a good night drinking a few brews and you posted Bill Krozbys cock in my thread , sploos thread and many others so I fucking stopped you dead in your tracks. You and Lanny are gay lovers that suck each others cocks and post gay rape 24/7. You didn't stop until after I got banned and I never got a warning or anything, you should have been banned the first 10 times you posted Bill Krozbys dick but nope you kept on doing it. Fuck you.

You got your warning when you got banned the first two times for spamming. Counter spamming is not a strategy to combat spam.
    Stop posting then. Problem solved.
    bling bling Dark Matter
    who
    bling bling Dark Matter
    who we merkin
Jump to Top