User Controls

Klaus Schwab wants to replace elections with predictive AI

Donald Trump Black Hole

Good idea?
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Only if he gets to program what the ai is going to predict
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Kingoffrogs Appendage of Stan
    Fag on the right answered Klaus' question with more questions.

Ordinary citizens will never stand for it, but I'm sure klaus schwab and friends would love it
    AI feudalism will be sick

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    ner vegas African Astronaut
    who cares
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by ner vegas who cares

so does wef
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Kingoffrogs Fag on the right answered Klaus' question with more questions.

Ordinary citizens will never stand for it, but I'm sure klaus schwab and friends would love it

it was a scripted performance played out by both actors. it was never intended to be an informative interview
    ner vegas African Astronaut
    Originally posted by infinityshock so does wef

infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by ner vegas

considering more preventable-deaths are caused by doctors in the US than all other preventable causes of death...no.
    Kingoffrogs Appendage of Stan

We need to replace electrons in MEN!
    Originally posted by infinityshock Only if he gets to program what the ai is going to predict

like you can tell who wrote what in AI codes.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny like you can tell who wrote what in AI codes.

i can

Donald Trump Black Hole
    The AI says "you vill eat ze bugs".

What a surprise.
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    Klaus schwab and George soros can both suck a fatass Klaus schwab out of my asshole
    he's a cum schwabber
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Originally posted by RIPtotse Klaus schwab and George soros can both suck a fatass Klaus schwab out of my asshole

How anti-semitic.
    Originally posted by That forum guy that helps you understand sarcasm Lol are they talking? I heard Threads was blowing up, inb4 facebook / meta buys twitter.

Zuckerberg will own THE UNIVERSE
    I have a theory that meta is close to AGI and has the most powerful LLM

Along with SBF and Klaus Schwab they will initiate the Robot Wars and replace fedcoin with NOTHING. You will eat the bugs. You will give your information to the machine. You will obey, and you will be happy

infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Donald Trump How anti-semitic.

Everyone hates the juice
Jump to Top