User Controls

THE BIG BROTHER THREAD

I didn't think I'd be making this while banned but fuck it. This is the BIG BROTHER THREAD and i will bump it every day until you like it. Big brother is the greatest show ever, with a tech loaded meth pipe you can watch people compete for 1million dollars, its the ultimate.

It's PI day so right now we are gonna talk about Big Brother Canada because its the only one going now.

So it turns out they are doing another season of brining back houseguests from the previous season like like summers season of Big Brother USA. I'm not too happy with this and it really grinds my gears, all the people they are bringing back are terrible players and I hate them with all with a passion, I'm gonna need a lot of drugs and alcohol for this season and I will do everything in my power to make sure the returning players don't get any special powers.

I would like to do a preliminary on the houseguests but I'm banned so I will hold off. I'm just gonna post some more details.

Big Brother Canada start tomorrow night. here is the reddit link

https://www.reddit.com/r/BigBrother/

I will review the houseguests when I'm unbanned.. I'm too depressed right now.. fuck Cassandra and Gary,,. and fuck niggasin.space.. if anyone here is actually a fan I will hack my TV and stream the show myself illegally so you can watch.. if nobody here is a fan of BB then fuck you all burn in hell noobs...

Big Brother Canada Houseguest Review

on the block faggot
    DEMETRES GIANNITSOS
    This confident, self-possessed beefcake loves to workout, and is looking to align with beta males to make it to the end.
    HOMETOWN: EDSON, AB

He got put up first just for being a fit male which isn't a bad thing. He didn't win veto though which is bad. If I was him I would be brunos best friend and try to win HoH

EMILY HAWKIN
    This quirky singer-songwriter is waiting to see what the house has in store before deciding on her plan of attack.
    HOMETOWN: TORONTO, ON

She is hawt but I don't like her, she pisses me off, and shes dumb as fuck, shes a newbie.

SINDY NGUYEN
    A competition beast in BBCAN3, Sindy is looking to improve her social game for a second shot at the win.

HUGE SINDY WITH AN S FAN HERE

I hope she wins, my favorite BBcan player she is a returning veteren, smart sexy and cut throat. She is playing a flawless game so far, I hope she wins HoH next, maybe she should throw some comps, go Sindy.

GARY LEVY
    The first runner up in BBCAN1, Gary is looking to claim the crown after losing it the first time around to a voting mishap.

Gary is a fucking faggot of the highest order, sometimes he is funny. He is pretty good at the game. I hope to god he doesn't win.

DRE GWENAELLE
    Brains, beauty and a sassy attitude, Masters student Andre “Dre” Gwenaelle is a force to be reckoned with.
    HOMETOWN: MONTREAL, QC

she is yummy looking(thats why shes on TV i suppose) but kind of a derpadew, definately will not win.

WILLIAM LAPRISE DESBIENS
    This French-Canadian is looking to be himself and have fun in the house…but if he has to do some backstabbing in the process, he will.
    HOMETOWN: TROIS-RIVIERES, QC

fucking faggot frog barely speaks english, useless, I hope he stays under and goes far just so he can be a useless fuck and ruin someones game.

DALLAS CORMIER
    After being voted out by his allies in BBCAN4, Dallas is focused on really getting to know each houseguest during his second chance.
    HOMETOWN: SAINT JOHN, NB

This guy was a goof on last season and got voted out on a crapshoot but he is a pretty cool dude, his girlfriend broke up with him when he was on the show last year because he flirted too much lololoooolol.

NEDA KALANTAR
    An admitted BBCAN strategist, Neda is looking for redemption after her game was cut short by her closest ally in BBCAN2.
    HOMETOWN: VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA

Very sexy, I like her a lot, I would like her to win.

DILLON CARMAN
    This professional boxer and current Canadian Heavyweight Champ is a strong and powerful competitor, but a teddy bear at heart.
    HOMETOWN: MADOC, ON

Seems like a good player to me so far

KAREN SINGBEIL
    This mother of three thinks her ability to adapt will give her an edge in the house.
    HOMETOWN: VICTORIA, BC

Annoying bitch she is the only old person on the show besides Bruno and she makes every old person mistake. Will not win

IKA WONG
    Unapologetic and sassy, Ika shredded her chance to win along with those letters in BBCAN2, and is looking to take this second chance one week at a time.
    HOMETOWN: THORNHILL, ON

Annoying black bitch likes to cause drama and bullshit, I doubt she will win or do anything, pretty useless for a vet.

JACKIE MCCURRACH
    Fun, outgoing, and silly, this fiery redhead is a guys’ girl who plans to focus on mental strength, and keeping her head in the game.
    HOMETOWN: PORT COQUITLAM, BC

Good looking, nice legs. But too emotional, I don't expect much from her.

BRUNO IELO
    Bruno is looking for a second chance after a coup d’état twist led to his departure in BBCAN3.
    HOMETOWN: OTTAWA, ON

Returning player, he did extremely good in his seaon but he just went too hard all the time, also he cries and talks about his kids EVERY EPISODE fucking ruins everything. i hope he doesn't win

CASSANDRA SHAHINFAR
    A deceitful and cunning player in BBCAN4, Cassandra has no intentions of switching up her strategy, but will try and make her fellow houseguests believe otherwise.
    HOMETOWN: WINNIPEG, MB

There weren't many cool girls last season but cassandra was one of them, I also saw her tits on life feed, zen out of zen man 10/10. She is fun to watch at 3am when your drunk and high on cocaine. Her strategy is pretty funny, find any guy that will pay attention to her and latch on them and feed gaslight them and feed them bullshit and lie to literally everyone, she is extremely dangerous and everyone knows it, nobody knew it last season but everyone knows it this season, everyone is suspicious of her. I hope she wins.

Post last edited by SCronaldo_J_Trump at 2017-03-21T05:17:39.950924+00:00
    Big brother is literally the second stupidest show on television
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Hash Slinging Slasher Big brother is literally the second stupidest show on television

The Bachelor/ette
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by grayastronaut Then why do they have live feeds all the time dumbass?.

What the fuck are you talking about
    Originally posted by grayastronaut He says its the second dumbest show on TV so then why do they have 4 hour slots devoted to it on TV and people stay up all night and obsess over it?. it's the only good reality show.

Uh, hate to break it to you bro, but Amerifags are legitimately that lazy and stupid.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump I fantasize about being brutally raped by an entire mosque of dirty mudslimes after they all finished plugging their sheep herd then having video of it made into a documentary for the whole world to point at laugh at me about.

where do I sign up?
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Dargo Uh, hate to break it to you bro, but Amerifags are legitimately that lazy and stupid.

that
    Originally posted by grayastronaut He says its the second dumbest show on TV so then why do they have 4 hour slots devoted to it on TV and people stay up all night and obsess over it?. it's the only good reality show.

Because there are millions of stupid people that love stupid tv shows
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Dargo Uh, hate to break it to you bro, but Amerifags are legitimately that lazy and stupid.

plus, compared to a regular TV show, it costs literally nothing to make
    Originally posted by grayastronaut I'll agree with you there but a lot of people from UK and Australia also watch this show (and BBUS) so unless you are calling white culture lazy and stupid I don't understand the point?.

There are millions of stupid people in every country
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by grayastronaut I'll agree with you there but a lot of people from UK and Australia also watch this show (and BBUS) so unless you are calling white culture lazy and stupid I don't understand the point?.

The cameras they use for each room in big brother run hundreds of thousands of $$ a piece.

...that they use/will use on other sets, making their actual cost insignificant.

and professional broadcast quality cameras aren't that expensive. not unless they're IMAX but they're not real cameras
    Originally posted by grayastronaut The cameras they use for each room in big brother run hundreds of thousands of $$ a piece.

yeah, like IS said, they're not used exclusively for the show - hundreds of thousands is a huge overstatement, though I guess exploitive contractors are endemic in the US and other western states

even if they did cost that much, it's really rather insignificant compared to the money they save on writers, actors etc.
    Originally posted by mmQ The Bachelor/ette

I was thinking toddlers and tiaras but I think you win
    thank fuck we don't have that here
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Hash Slinging Slasher I was thinking toddlers and tiaras but I think you win

I think there's at least a few dozen shows that could all be considered strong candidates for shittiest show on television. I intentionally haven't had cable in a long time, the vast majority of it all just literally hurting my brain to have to watch or even hear about.
    Originally posted by mmQ I think there's at least a few dozen shows that could all be considered strong candidates for shittiest show on television. I intentionally haven't had cable in a long time, the vast majority of it all just literally hurting my brain to have to watch or even hear about.

I haven't had cable either. I haven't watched anything but f1 on TV in five years
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by aldra … exploitive contractors are endemic in the US and other western states

that is correct. take a guess who runs the largest imagery-supply companies in the US?

that's right...der juden. and the schemes they have going on to fuck with the way imagery gear is wholesaled, resaled, and priced, is fucking criminal. the lot of them need to be sent back to aushwitz. there's one particular company in NYC where der juden literally wear their stupid beanies around. I didn't pay attention to the ones on the sales floor but the oven-escapees behind the scenes were flaming jude...beanies and jedi decoration everywhere.
    bling bling Dark Matter
    in uk version they olways get theyre poony owt and got cameras in the toilet

bling bling Dark Matter
    I got way too drunk lastnight and passed out, missed my show lolololol.

Hopefully I can find it online or I'm gonna be pissed off.
Jump to Top