User Controls

What do you eat for Lunch at work?

I eat sandwiches because I'm white.

tomorrow at work we are having burgers and fries.
    Hazza32 Houston
    removed
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Usually a po boy or an omelette. I prefer the Cajun steak and shrimp po boy and the mountain man omelette. Sometimes fried gator with remoulade dipping sauce.
    trippymindfuk African Astronaut
    I work at Arbys so I usually eat cheddar melts or ruebens...
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    The Dude Yung Blood
    If I have cash,Subway next door
    Otherwise,cup noodle and fresh fruit
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Jack shit. Thank you.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    infaggotryshack eats...

Wo..rk?
    AngryOnion Big Wig [the nightly self-effacing broadsheet]
    Sammicks,yogurt and chips.
    Originally posted by trippymindfuk I work at Arbys so I usually eat cheddar melts or ruebens…

we've got the meats! LMAO!

Whatever my company buys us nigga.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    I work in a super-dense area of the city so for like an hour and a half either side of noon you end up standing in a like for like 45min at least, so I usually just don't eat lunch most days. There's a pretty good mediterranean place a couple of blocks away which is my usual spot if I feel particularly hungry.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    I put down overtime for lunch break so i can buy dank ass sandwiches on the company card.
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    weasels, i eat weasels.
    Originally posted by Lanny I usually just don't eat lunch most days.

That's gonna make you even fatter btw.
    I usually eat hot pockets or some other small microwavable food for lunch

Or leftovers but I hardly ever have leftovers
    I did meth at work and smoked cigs t hat was my lunch
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Originally posted by Dargo That's gonna make you even fatter btw.

I don't believe that's true and I'm not even that fat.
    post BMI now
    Originally posted by Lanny I don't believe that's true and I'm not even that fat.

Yeah, it is. Same goes for missing breakfast. Skipping meals screws with your metabolism and can make you gain weight. Also, I don't see how any degree of being fat is acceptable.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Based on what? Why is three meals a day the magic number that prevents weight gain? It seems like caloric restriction of one less meal is more likely to reduce bodyfat than whatever metabolic mysticism is to do the opposite.

As for acceptability, I'm not sure what your metric is but to me acceptable means the minimal effort/pain possible for physical maintenance without significantly reducing quality or length of life to which end I think I occupy a pretty optimal point in the space of realistic lifestyles.
Jump to Top