User Controls

Lanny is a real piece of work/shit

I didn't even spam you fucking faggot. I was going along posting in my own thread being a good scrawny while zill the fucking faggot was spamming Bill Krozbys cock in every thread because you fags finally learned to ignore him cuz all he does is post about gay rape

Then he started spamming Bill Krozbys cock in MY threads and i thought to myself "enough is enough" and I put a stop to his gay dick posting and then out of nowhere I get banned? Fuck you! I wasn't the one spamming, HE WAS!.

Why dont you pour another vermouth you fat fuck and do your job as forum administration so I DONT HAVE TO. I dont need gay fucking mod powers to stop spam either

Maybe if you actually did something besides being a useless fat fuck your forum would have more than 10 people and quality posters like altdra the PI spam not and zill the zat and his Bill Krozby cock loving merry band of faggots.

You banned the person who stopped the Bill Krozby cock spam and didnt ban zill the zat, what the fuck is wrong with you? Fucking retards of the highest order.. The lot of you.

Everyone on this forum is a bunch of Bill Krozby's cock loving faggots and if you try to stop Bill Krozbys cock from shitting up your thread Lanny will ban you.

Lanny and zill the zat are both Bill Krozby cock loving homosexual faggots and they probably have a secret mods club where they share pictures of his ass and balls too. You people make me sick, all of you. I won't forget the day you all stood by as Lanny and zill the cuck spammed Bill Krozbys cock and banned me for stopping it.

Why dont you fags go reply to some more gay rape posts by him? Fucking faggots, fuck you all.

When I get home I'm gonna buy triangl.es and start my own forum with sploo, Bill Krozby and Roshambo and the only rules will be no CP, spambots, PI rats, zill the zat or Lanny.

Enjoy sucking Bill Krozbys cock faggots.

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    lol triggered.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    I don't think the ban was good for him, it appears he's spent the time dwelling on Bill Krozby's cock
    lol
    infinityshock Black Hole
    someone needs a safespace with puppies and cookies and coloring books.

a tractor-trailer full of prozac and antipsychoactives, too
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    geeez i will never ever post another picture of my cock on this forum again
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    that's a lie and you know it
    Originally posted by aldra that's a lie and you know it

fuck you, i hate you, you're not my real dad

infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby geeez i will never ever post another picture of my cock on this forum again

oh stop being a prude.

go post another one. in the 'dragon' pose. go on...get to it...
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby

slampigs weren't enough you bang slamcows now
    Originally posted by puffy butts slampigs weren't enough you bang slamcows now

lol, thats funny but I guarantee you ive never banged that chick. She hit me up every week asking if i was dtf and I set up a date with her at a bar and didn't show up. 10 months later she's still messaging me calling me a shit and how she is going to call the pigs on me.

I've actually not been having that much sex recently just with the nurse occasionally. And I like having sex with her
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby lol, thats funny but I guarantee you ive never banged that chick. She hit me up every week asking if i was dtf and I set up a date with her at a bar and didn't show up. 10 months later she's still messaging me calling me a shit and how she is going to call the pigs on me.

I've actually not been having that much sex recently just with the nurse occasionally. And I like having sex with her

did you post pics of the nurse?
    Originally posted by infinityshock did you post pics of the nurse?

yes a couple times, and how did i know you were going to ask...
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby yes a couple times, and how did i know you were going to ask…

was that her ass kneeling on the bed, where she looked like she was checking out your junk for herpes bubbles?
    Originally posted by infinityshock was that her ass kneeling on the bed, where she looked like she was checking out your junk for herpes bubbles?

nah that was someone I met awhile back. She actually hit me up the other day asking to rent my cats room lol
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby nah that was someone I met awhile back. She actually hit me up the other day asking to rent my cats room lol

as long as shes going to put out...go for it

i havent seen the nurse
    Originally posted by infinityshock as long as shes going to put out…go for it

i havent seen the nurse

I don't want to see that girl again, she's a drug addict and I think a homeless prostitute. After I fucked her I was in the bathroom and she was going through my fridge. She babbles incoherently like an mk-ultra survivor / crack head.. Had I known that was her deal before hand I would have never of let her into my place.. she had actually showed up a week earlier unannounced and I told her to fuck off. The only reason why I let her come back later on was because she apologized and I was drunk and horny when she hit me up.

She missed the train to mars, she's out back counting the cars...
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    lol, your cat has a room? do you own or rent
    Shut the fuck up you are all Bill Krozby dick loving faggots that like to spam threads with his cock and ban people that try to stop it, you are all fucking faggots go huff cock

Originally posted by aldra lol, your cat has a room? do you own or rent

yes he does. I rent

He has a couch and a liter box and my bicycle is in there. I almost never spend any time in there. Last week I woke up naked on the couch there and was totally confused as to why I did that.
Jump to Top