User Controls

Polyamorous people should kill themselves

cucklords

Donald Trump Black Hole
    Having sex with multiple people seems like a fairly reasonable way to keep sex interesting, but it should be other couples or something like that.

A bunch of guys all living together and all fucking one girl seems a little broken.
    It's not a projection of my insecurity, his wife literally left him for a twink and now he's a red pill chud faggot MIGTOW retard. How am I insecure for calling a spade a spade, sounds like a cope to me.

I think at a fundamental level it comes down to this

it's the difference between people who would be willing to kill someone for offending them in some way versus someone that would write a twitlonger about how their open relationship failed because of harassment abusive self harm threatening bla bla bla cucklord drama and omg I printed out my entire discord and gave it to the police to warn them about this guy and bla bla bla

This is why I think society is disgusting and degenerate I've lived with a lot of girls and once they are tempted by society too much they get lulled into thinking behavior like this is normal because there aren't enough people like me in the world to fight against it. I did fight against it and because I was willing to kill every person that tried to fuck with me I eventually ended up alone because I was too violent and psychotic about it I guess

If you ask me some women need to be slapped but it's a fine line between beating them within an inch of their life and cutting their throat if they even joke about that kind of stuff in a second hand way because fuck you bitch I can DESTROY YOU can find another and you will die alone getting beat by me or another man

maybe i'm just too toxic and jaded from the gender wars. This is why I isolate myself from society because I don't want to spend the rest of my life in prison or kill myself because i'm not a cuck that backs down when people sleight me or fuck with me.

It's almost like they are asking for it sometimes. Like they don't even want to be alive and they just try their luck hoping to run into someone like me to end their misery suffering existence, or maybe i'm just psychotic
    Originally posted by Donald Trump Having sex with multiple people seems like a fairly reasonable way to keep sex interesting, but it should be other couples or something like that.

A bunch of guys all living together and all fucking one girl seems a little broken.

yea, a lock that can be opened by any key is a little broken lock.
    its even gayer to think about some other cucks,
    migger
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood

Mommy.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny yea, a lock that can be opened by any key is a little broken lock.

I always hated that saying. A vagina isn't a lock.
    Originally posted by Donald Trump I always hated that saying. A vagina isn't a lock.

when it can be opened by just about every key.

your right.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood

Tell the fat fuck he's going to pay cash money for using my bitch or I'm going to make him my bitch
    Kingoffrogs Appendage of Stan
    Polyamory fucking sucks.

One of the reasons Bedouin soldiers where so effective from the 6th-13th century is because they where a bunch of incels that wanted to steal the virgin girls from neighboring countries and wed/rape them.

Sultan to his army: "Now I know you guys are angry that Tyrone and company took ALL of your girlfriends, but if we conquer Morroco you can get a piece of some sweet North African ass!"
    tfw no Bedouin sheep girl to fuck
    \
Jump to Top