User Controls

Fox the user has deleted his account because he's a pedophile

Wow I only pointed out that he's a sickfuck like 100 times and you all told me to shut u.

Get ghosted/nonced/FBI'd you sick fuck enablers
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Chris hansen would approve
    its always the most fervent, feverish anti-pedos that are the most prolific pedo themselves.

just like jéws, pedo are among the most self-loathing bunch of people.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny its always the most fervent, feverish anti-pedos that are the most prolific pedo themselves.

Dress up like a little girl so I can larp as a pedo
    Kafka is rooting out the predators, heard
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by I Live In Your Crawlspace Secretly4 Kafka is rooting out the predators, heard

That idiot is doing nothing but virtue signaling attention whoring
    Originally posted by infinityshock Dress up like a little girl so I can larp as a pedo

i know you like boys.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny i know you like boys.

youre a little girl
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny its always the most fervent, feverish anti-pedos that are the most prolific pedo themselves.

probably

but what is the treshhold of "anti pedo" when that can describe most of society
    Kingoffrogs Appendage of Stan
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood Wow I only pointed out that he's a sickfuck like 100 times and you all told me to shut u.

Get ghosted/nonced/FBI'd you sick fuck enablers

Crisolis calls him daddy
    Instigator Space Nigga
    Alot of double_triple bluffing going on 🤔
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    I just showed Kafka this thread
    Originally posted by Donald Trump I just showed Kafka this thread

Wut did she do

Donald Trump Black Hole
    Originally posted by I Live In Your Crawlspace Secretly4 Wut did she do

Lol
    Awww.. not Fox.
    Originally posted by Kingoffrogs Crisolis calls him daddy
    Like you have the right to speak
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Donald Trump I just showed Kafka this thread

show her the bottom of a river
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood probably

but what is the treshhold of "anti pedo" when that can describe most of society

only those who are outspokenly that keeps harping all the violent things theyre going to do to "pedos".

like aldra for example.

its only a matter of time before he finds himself having an unwarranted erection at the sight of a topless little boy in skin tight, revealing swimming attire playing a beachball by the pool.

or maybe he did.

ask to see his closet.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny only those who are outspokenly pedo haters that keeps harping all the violent things theyre going to do to "pedos".

like aldra for example.

its only a matter of time before he finds himself having an unwarranted erection at the sight of a topless little boy in skin tight, revealing swimming attire playing a beachball by the pool.

or maybe he did.

ask to see his closet.
    Originally posted by Kingoffrogs Crisolis calls him daddy

yeah its all coming together lol i always knew he was an alt, always ready to call wariat a sick fuck but as soon as a 14 year old pops her head out of the wood work this guy is in her DM's ike a fucking lightning rod. I do remember seeing him in a few discords like kafka/KOF

yeah this guy follows crisolis (the OP) around on all these servers , is this her "boyfriend" she keeps bringing up.

Wow wow wow . I am now making it my life mission to find who this guy is and gut them like a fish

fuck this guy fucking fake totsean alt account bitch ass where the fuck is that account, I"ll FUCKING FIND YOU NIGGER
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
Jump to Top