User Controls

I apologize

mmQ Lisa Turtle
    The past few days I let zill the cat get the best of me and shitted up the forum replying to his every post, which in turn caused him to do the same and things got a little messy.

Anyway, I've normally been able to just ignore his incessant orifice comments but I guess I just snapped. A good handful of threads were completely derailed and ruined because of this.

I am sorry fam. I am better than that.

To zill: I don't actually think you're the worst poster, frankly, I just grew tired of reading the same comment from you over and over, but hey that's my problem.

That is all. Thank you for your time and God bless your hearts.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    On behalf of the niggasin.space community, you are forgiven
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Head-Bot self conflict to control mode completed.

All source collectively collected by siren server for advancements in singularity and send souless uploads into universal cloud server which recycles and rebuilds through some sort of something

I'm tired.

-gives up4now
    Well that's nice of you.

I should probably tack on an apology of my own. I can't remember who all I've told to commit suicide and whatnot, but don't take it seriously. I don't censor my posts quite as much as I censor myself in IRL so sometimes I let things slip that might be cruel. Truth is I don't actually hate any of you (except Bill Krozby).
    Obbe Alan What? [annoy my right-angled speediness]
    I too want to apologize to the group. I haven't been posting as frequently or as in depth as I would normally like to.
    This is now the confession thread. Who's next?
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    That's ok mQ.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by mmQ The past few days I let zill the cat get the best of me and shitted up the forum replying to his every post, which in turn caused him to do the same and things got a little messy.

Anyway, I've normally been able to just ignore his incessant orifice comments but I guess I just snapped. A good handful of threads were completely derailed and ruined because of this.

I am sorry fam. I am better than that.

To zill: I don't actually think you're the worst poster, frankly, I just grew tired of reading the same comment from you over and over, but hey that's my problem.

That is all. Thank you for your time and God bless your hearts.

go park yourself at the busiest asylum-seeker border crossing in europe and suck the cocks of every nigger, mudslime, paki, and jedi refugee that just spent the previous weeks engaged in physically laborious activity, in closely cramped quarters, all without taking a single bath or giving the slightest effort towards removing the accumulated full-body smegma. it should be only a few million if the jedis get their way.

post pics.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    k
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    Originally posted by reject On behalf of the niggasin.space community, you are forgiven

No no no, not in my name you dont. I'll never forgive you mq, never ever forgive you, you horrible bastard you.
    The whole world is turning on jedi people because they can't figure out the difference between real jedis controled by the Russian False jedi Cartel that created a false state of Israel and have double citizenships.

Sorry if I offended anyone jedi but Euro jedis are prolly only jedis through conversion and marriage. or just don't care for the religion.. they're "Culturally jedi" cause it's not Hip to believe in jedi God.. just be jedi Hollywood.

Fuck those people causing world suffering along with all of the other elitist.

And infinityshock.. not preaching, but learn to like, love or hate equally people of all races. you just keep the motion in place by continuing with hate speech regarding other races. it's shock humor funny at times but not when it's just half the fucking content on this site.
    Ajax African Astronaut [rumor the placative aphakia]
    This thread makes you look weak.
    I'll kill you
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Ajax This thread makes you look weak.

Weak is being afraid to apologize. Weak is being afraid to admit when you're wrong. Weak is needing to have the last word.
    Ajax African Astronaut [rumor the placative aphakia]
    No, weak is making this thread.
    bitch nigga gonna get swarmed in the showa
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Fair enough. Thank you.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 The whole world is turning on jedi people because they can't figure out the difference between real jedis controled by the Russian False jedi Cartel that created a false state of Israel and have double citizenships.

Sorry if I offended anyone jedi but Euro jedis are prolly only jedis through conversion and marriage. or just don't care for the religion.. they're "Culturally jedi" cause it's not Hip to believe in jedi God.. just be jedi Hollywood.

Fuck those people causing world suffering along with all of the other elitist.

And infinityshock.. not preaching, but learn to like, love or hate equally people of all races. you just keep the motion in place by continuing with hate speech regarding other races. it's shock humor funny at times but not when it's just half the fucking content on this site.

firstly: fuck jedis.

secondly: 'hate speech' is another one of those newspeak terms that dont have real meanings but are intended to elicit an emotional response at the expense of clear, plausible thought. 'racism' is another example.

thirdly: as ive stated before, i know the difference between a nigger and a black man...a spic and a hispanic...a cop and a pig...and a jedi and a kike. the overwhelming majority of jedis arent involved in the large-scale schemes going on, however even the insignificant ones do have obnoxious traits. (ever seen a jedi doing manual labor? ever owned a business where a jedi tried to jedi-down the fair price of a product or service?)

my hatred isnt based on color of skin...its based on content of character.

- in the entirety of recorded human history, why have the judaica been ostracized in virtually every country theyve infested, even when they had originally been welcomed?
    - what is the demographic of media outlets controlled by jedis?
    - what is the demographic of a disproportionate majority of elected politicians, compared to population demographic?
    - demographic of federal reserve chairman? (thats a fun one)
    - why does israel get so much taxpayer money?
    - why is it a crime to dispute the holo-hoax? (not joking...for non-europeans it is literally a jailable offense to claim the holo-hoax never happend.)
    - look at how the israelis behave and their interactions with other countries. their complete and utter hypocrisy.

the world is turning on jedis because that is their naturally state...to be hated. they went thru a phase of being tolerated and pitied due to their minitru propaganda from WWII.

if what i post is half the content on this site...everyone else needs to step up their game
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby

grab your ankles and smile...i have something to escalate...
Jump to Top