User Controls

Taking commisions

Kafka sweaty
    I feel like drawing stuff. I will take payment in the form of compliments.
    Kingoffrogs Appendage of Stan
    Please draw a frog king adorned in his royal robes, with a royal scepter in hand. of course he will also have a gorgeous crowned lined with jediels and a ruby encrusted in the center
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Kafka sweaty
    That shouldn't be too hard, there's always frogs in my fairy books so will use those as reference. I thought of my frog badge first.

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Kafka sweaty
    The Autodidact Yung Blood
    do a dinosaur
    Kafka sweaty
    Some of these remind me of my ex.

Kafka sweaty
    Originally posted by The Autodidact do a dinosaur

That's vague.
    do a dinosaur driving a tank wearing a funny hat. like a fez.
    a sheep
    Kingoffrogs Appendage of Stan
    Originally posted by The Autodidact do a dinosaur driving a tank wearing a funny hat. like a fez.

that’s more a turban then a fez. not funny. plus hes a passenger i want him to be sticking out like he’s driving it. and i hate ai “art”.
    Kafka sweaty
    Jesus Christ

Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]
    Draw a funeral for a woman attended by many men all of whom just found out they are all her husbands.
    Kafka sweaty
    That reminds me of a doctor who episode where a woman holds a funeral in order to ambush all the men whom attend.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Fonaplats Draw a funeral for a woman attended by many men all of whom just found out they are all her husbands.

...and she's pregnant with twins in her 4th trimester
    Originally posted by Kafka Jesus Christ

ITS SO BRIGHT
    Kafka sweaty
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood ITS SO BRIGHT

You could probably recreate it irl on a miniature scale. Big Ben souvenir, kawaii plushie, bus toy, wall decal or photo backdrop, artificial roses.
    Incessant African Astronaut
    I’d like to commission a very tall viking and a very short fae in a beautiful place of your choosing.
    Kafka sweaty
    Originally posted by Incessant I’d like to commission a very tall viking and a very short fae in a beautiful place of your choosing.

You might like this.

Kafka sweaty
    I've painted the sheep and dinosaur in my head so far so will probably do those first.
Jump to Top