User Controls

Pulling out all the stops , NIS method, make 2024 the year of our big comeback

Readucing screen time ( I only giving myself a 5 minutes to write this post and then I'm going back to the flesh-net heard ) and literary reading a paper book ( my new year resolution so far the only one I only have is to read 24 books this year, heard . Last year I wanted to read a hundred but I ent up only finishing 0 sop I have revised it down and doing a REEEEEE - DOOOOO )

I gave up coffee so I ate a bunch of vegetables

Literary been studying under some of the greats like Dr Jordan Peterson and Herbert Johnson ( literary one of the brilliant zoomzooms of the next generation, skibidi tolet) so I started to clean my room and even did a tub of laundry which I'm going to fold when this post is done, heard.

The sun is coming up now so I'm going to go out into the wilderness to touch grass and breath the fresh suburban air

And then I'm going to shock the body with a cold shower which I tried once a year or two ago and it literary is quite the shocker.

Also I flossed my teeth when I woke up I'm going to do floss more this year as my other resolution I just decided

Shit I have been writing thos for 10 minutes I have to go fruys post your new years new age self helping in here and let's make this thread are big comeback
    reading books is just like having sex with a corpse.

or an unconscious human female.
    I went to get my shoes out of my v& to go do the grass-touching but my ruff leaked water all over them and my boots too , due to all the rain. Anyway they're all moldy so I have to postpone it and probably like wash the mold off
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny reading books is just like having sex with a corpse.

or an unconscious human female.

Post pics of corpse sexed as reference material to determine similarly to literacy
    Originally posted by infinityshock Post pics of corpse sexed as reference material to determine similarly to literacy

go dig through your own repository.
Jump to Top