User Controls

Since

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    Polish chicks especially in ghetto cities like Lodz are super like rude and trashy but i hear many start prostitution young how would you ask one to suck your dick for money without getting in trouble for it? lets say you either dont know her age exactly and its often hard to tell between 13 and say 16 or you know and want to push it to the limit and get your dick sucked by one of those earlier starters. how would you ask without being charged with the crime attempt to or solicit sex with you know what. In poland it seems a minor crime meaning asking for prostitution or sex of the younger variety of girls such as risk up to 2/3 years which is nothing but say you want to avoid even this or the embarassment of such an arrest. if you ask something like “do you want to make some money?” and not say anything specific? or if you ask “you can offer me something if you want” but not offer yourself? would it be a crime? if you make it like an open end quesiton theyd know what you mean but it can be interpreted various ways? I ask because these weirdos here all have cell phones and shit and can take ur pic or call the cops or boyfriend or their parents etc even if they are or look like whores its hard to predict their behavior.

This is all hypothetical of course. Not saying i would do any of this or have or anything like that just hypotheticlaly spekaing for a fun thread. sort of a what if scenario.
    Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    To be honest i dont think i want to do it i think id feel guilty even if i totally got away and found a masha babko sucking my dick loving it like she did and got away with it fully and paid her or some shit. id rather stick with the legals like 15 p which is still risky for money but everyone seems to do it so who knows.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Wariat Polish chicks especially in ghetto cities like Lodz are super like rude and trashy but i hear many start prostitution young how would you ask one to suck your dick for money without getting in trouble for it? lets say you either dont know her age exactly and its often hard to tell between 13 and say 16 or you know and want to push it to the limit and get your dick sucked by one of those earlier starters. how would you ask without being charged with the crime attempt to or solicit sex with you know what. In poland it seems a minor crime meaning asking for prostitution or sex of the younger variety of girls such as risk up to 2/3 years which is nothing but say you want to avoid even this or the embarassment of such an arrest. if you ask something like “do you want to make some money?” and not say anything specific? or if you ask “you can offer me something if you want” but not offer yourself? would it be a crime? if you make it like an open end quesiton theyd know what you mean but it can be interpreted various ways? I ask because these weirdos here all have cell phones and shit and can take ur pic or call the cops or boyfriend or their parents etc even if they are or look like whores its hard to predict their behavior.

This is all hypothetical of course. Not saying i would do any of this or have or anything like that just hypotheticlaly spekaing for a fun thread. sort of a what if scenario.

youre an idiot.
Jump to Top