User Controls

real betabet

bling bling Dark Matter
    (A)—Allah: The "Asiatic Blackman." “Asia” is the body; “attic” is the mind; “black” is the dominant force; “man” is the higher intelligence; a backronym for arm, leg, leg, arm, head; the Father of the Universe; all in all.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    this is why expectant mothers shouldnt smoke crack and use telephone poles as dildos while theyre pregnant.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    bling bling Dark Matter
    (B)—Be or Born: Be means to exist. To be born is to bring into existence mentally through the Nation of Gods and Earths, or physically by way of the old Earth’s womb, Life.
    bling bling Dark Matter
    (C)—Cee or See: to see is to have insight, to comprehend through the mind’s eye; to see is to have insight to see through the physical, to understand.
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    (D) - Dee: Derpadew - see bling bling, kros, scronaldo trump or infinityshock.
    Originally posted by infinityshock this is why expectant mothers shouldnt smoke crack and use telephone poles as dildos while theyre pregnant.

Yeah or the world gets stuck with retards like you
    bling bling Dark Matter
    (D)—Divine: the essence of self, Godly by nature, which can neither be added to nor taken away from; can't say “Allah” without saying “all.” One’s nature is pure and untampered-with.
    bling bling Dark Matter
    (E)—equality: knowledge your knowledge, you will deal with everything within your cipher equally, which gives birth to Wisdom that is showing and proving. Everything is everything, which equals one. Equality gives birth to Wisdom, and Mathematics do not lie.
    bling bling Dark Matter
    (F)—Father: To father mentally as well as physically. To father means to further, to further ones physical and mental development by way of proper education—history and proper nutrition—diet, the proper foods.
    bling bling Dark Matter
    (G)—God: The Original Man, the "Blackman of Asia," the supreme form of life manifested, the mind of human beings; and humans are here to attain perfection by building and destroying, which shows and proves that Mathematics do not lie.
    bling bling Dark Matter
    (H)—He or Her: those who have the power to build or destroy based on their level of intelligence.
    bling bling Dark Matter
    (I)—I or Islam: Islam is our Culture not a religion like traditional Islam. We are a culture that lives in tune with our divine nature. This means to live in tune with the Universe and the mathematical principles that govern it. We are the essence of the very universe that surrounds us.
    Obbe Alan What? [annoy my right-angled speediness]
    Source: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Supreme_betabet
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump Yeah or the world gets stuck with retards like you

more likely retards like you get a dick from me stuck in their asshole
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Open Your Mind Source: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Supreme_betabet

amazing.

I was reading that aerosol-can-huffers idiocic posts, thinking 'eeeeyerp...that was the result of excessive consumption of cleaning products and a mother who was a thalidomide junkie during pregnancy' and now to find out it is actually espoused by a major religion.

it's no surprise, considering said religion is nigger-izlam. those freaks believe the mother ship comes to visit them at night and bestow blessings and shit on them.

stupid niggers.
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    Originally posted by bling bling (G)—God: The Original Man, the "Blackman of Asia," the supreme form of life manifested, the mind of human beings; and humans are here to attain perfection by building and destroying, which shows and proves that Mathematics do not lie.

Originally posted by bling bling (H)—He or Her: those who have the power to build or destroy based on their level of intelligence.

Originally posted by bling bling (I)—I or Islam: Islam is our Culture not a religion like traditional Islam. We are a culture that lives in tune with our divine nature. This means to live in tune with the Universe and the mathematical principles that govern it. We are the essence of the very universe that surrounds us.

see you can write properly then. i thought you were this drunken illiterate 'special' kid who had problems figuring a keyboard out.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by NARCassist see you can write properly then. i thought you were this drunken illiterate 'special' kid who had problems figuring a keyboard out.

he's cut-and-pasting that shit from a nigger-izlam website...

the only thing he's figured out is how to cut and paste.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by bling bling (I)—I or Islam: Islam is our Culture not a religion like traditional Islam. We are a culture that lives in tune with our divine nature. This means to live in tune with the Universe and the mathematical principles that govern it. We are the essence of the very universe that surrounds us.

stfu nigger
    this is dope
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Islam my wife into the pavement
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
Jump to Top