User Controls

makita coffee makers

Holeuy Shit

fuys
    WellHung Black Hole
    FUCKING AMAZING!
    you havent seen makita reciprocatimg dildos.
    EduCaTional CATastropHE African Astronaut
    lol
    EduCaTional CATastropHE African Astronaut
    i mean if you have the battery already, u might as well put it to use, right?
    I need to stop drinking
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny you havent seen makita reciprocatimg dildos.

I had a Milwaukee reciprocating dildo
    Originally posted by infinityshock I had a Milwaukee reciprocating dildo

picts. or you know the thing.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny picts. or you know the thing.

it was like 50 years ago...i didnt have a camera back then
    Originally posted by infinityshock it was like 50 years ago…i didnt have a camera back then

how did it feel inside you.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny how did it feel inside you.

bring yourself on over here and you can find out for yourself...
    Originally posted by infinityshock bring yourself on over here and you can find out for yourself…

didnt you say you no longer have it.
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood I need to stop drinking

I've been sperging out with coffee for a few weeks now, it doesn't get me high anymore. I drink like 8 a day and am on some reatard-non24hr-'shhedgule' where I'm awake for ~12 hours and feel zonked and tarded or stay up for 22hrs. Honesty none of it really makes any sense.

I'm on the wagon starting too day. I've started to realize more and more that I'm going to have to give up everything that I ever loved , if I ever want to win.

Testerday I started cleaning my room, as my guru Dr Jordan Peterson teaches us. One by one I will eliminate all of my little pleasures, and clean my room more and more , heard.

I was looking at that Makita, I think it's really cool. I ent up just buying a work Keurig since I pretty much always have powah
    Originally posted by I Live In Your Crawlspace Secretly4 I've been sperging out with coffee for a few weeks now, it doesn't get me high anymore. I drink like 8 a day and am on some reatard-non24hr-'shhedgule' where I'm awake for ~12 hours and feel zonked and tarded or stay up for 22hrs. Honesty none of it really makes any sense.

lol heard I think it's the phases of the moon. The great moon of mentile health. Gotta buy a bag of tekken its literally the only answer i'm seeing here

or possibly eat better or excersize but like who has time for that like how much of a day can I spend running around in circles to meet the need to not be a fatass and have my muscles slowly atrophy
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny didnt you say you no longer have it.

I said I want to do things to your assorted orifices that are against the laws of nature and several paragraphs in the Geneva convention
    the only way to make this coffee maker right is if you have a drill motor that beeps every time you pour a cup so its like WRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR BEEP WRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
    Originally posted by infinityshock I said I want to do things to your assorted orifices that are against the laws of nature and several paragraphs in the Geneva convention

only if you do it with a reciorocating dildo
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny only if you do it with a reciorocating dildo

I'll do it with a meat flavored sausage torpedo
    Originally posted by infinityshock I'll do it with a meat flavored sausage torpedo

request denied
    Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]
    Cuz I only ever drink 1 cup
    Yeah, that looks retarded?
    Is it marketed to hobos?
    Fuck Scrawn, you really need to go back to work.
Jump to Top