User Controls

Happeh Pi Day Friends

mmQ Lisa Turtle
    What's your favorite pie?

Banana cream. That's really the only pie I like. Pumpkin is aight but something about the texture weirds me out. Other than that I really don't like eating pie. I also dislike donuts. Thank you.
    Steak pie. My grandma always used to make an awesome steak pie for new years day
    ChickenPotPi

BostonCream

does cheese cake count?
    Originally posted by reject Steak pie. My grandma always used to make an awesome steak pie for new years day

Sheppards ?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by reject Steak pie. My grandma always used to make an awesome steak pie for new years day

I don't think I've ever had this. Is it just a steak shaped in a circle? Lol
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 ChickenPotPi

BostonCream

does cheese cake count?

Chicken pot, of course. Timeless classic.

I'm not too fond of cheese cake and no, even though it resembles a pie it has cake in its name so it does not count and you are disqualified from the secret contest I was having so sorry.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    it has a crust, though graham cracker, it has the texture similar to pumpkin pie.

I think someone wanted it to stand out from the others, called it "Cake" to confuse people as some kind of marketing ploy. If it looks,act,walks like=Pie
    Originally posted by mmQ I don't think I've ever had this. Is it just a steak shaped in a circle? Lol

It's diced steak and gravy and onions and whatever with a nice thick pastry crust.

Altho she made it in a rectangle not a circle. It was the single most delicious thing I've ever eaten.

Grandma's are the best for proper home cooked food
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Minced meat pie or chocolate pie
    thatsMYdog Yung Blood
    Happy pi day everybody!
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    Steak and kidney pie beats everythinng except steak and kidney pudding which is hellanice. Gotta be homemade tho.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Kidney pudding? Dang m8 that sounds proper disgusting. I admit I've never heard of it let alone tried it. How does one get into something like kidney pudding?
    You have to be 60+ and lived through rationing
    Cherry
    Originally posted by mmQ Kidney pudding? Dang m8 that sounds proper disgusting. I admit I've never heard of it let alone tried it. How does one get into something like kidney pudding?

Its steak and kidney pudding. You had suet dumplings before? Imagine loads of diced steak and kidney in thick gravey in a pie, but instead of pastry, the pie crust is made of suet dumpling mix.

Its an actual thing an all.
    Originally posted by mmQ Kidney pudding? Dang m8 that sounds proper disgusting. I admit I've never heard of it let alone tried it. How does one get into something like kidney pudding?

I don't understand why some people have such an aversion towards kidney/liver meals. I guess It's just something my dad would end up making along with the rest of the bbq. It's good for you and it taste different than standard beef cuts. Way more rich. I'm an adventurous eater though I guess.

A couple times in the last 2 years I've bought chicken livers and one dude that lives in the next building was like "lol Bill Krozbyler, chicken livers thats gnarly!"

and some girl the other day refused to bag my groceries because they were chicken livers..

Like thats fine if you're vegan and don't do that, whatever.. but its just weird how many people will go to mcdonalds and get a chicken sandwhich thats made out of the leftover ground up chicken asshole, but then I'm the weird one who buys whole organs and prepares them myself.. at a fraction of the price compared to the corporate whore chicken pumped full of drugs

Post last edited by Bill Krozby at 2017-03-14T21:11:29.966057+00:00
    Liver is fucking awful.

They used to have every other sunday in jail. It looked fucking grey ffs.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by mmQ What's your favorite pie?

Banana cream. That's really the only pie I like. Pumpkin is aight but something about the texture weirds me out. Other than that I really don't like eating pie. I also dislike donuts. Thank you.

pi, as in the mathematical number...not a fucking food product, you fucking retarded retard.
    Originally posted by NARCassist Liver is fucking awful.

I love it. Someone once accused me of eating it because I'm poor and I don't eat it because I can't afford of meats, I buy other types of meats as well. It's just I happen to genuinely like liver and the low cost is a bonus.

Yet some people will eat tons and tons of processed foods and thats totally cool because its the normal thing to do.

Post last edited by Bill Krozby at 2017-03-14T21:17:49.506952+00:00
    Yeah eating processed meats dont taste and feel like chewing smeagols asshole.
Jump to Top