User Controls

Best Snacks

Kingoffrogs Appendage of Stan
    Expanding on the chip thread, what are some good snacks + snack mixes that you guys enjoy? Here are a few of mine:

Pineapple is actually my fav food fun fact.

infinityshock Black Hole
    I have a meat flavored sausage if anyone wants to gnaw on it
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    carrots & hummus , cottage cheese + sliced cherry motatoes , sardines w/ cucumber slices n fresh mozarell , buttered toasted sourdough bread y black-currant preserve

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    oi henry
    Instigator Space Nigga
    Collard greens and cornbread.
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    Originally posted by Instigator Collard greens and cornbread.

LANNY SMELL-REY HATES WHEN U EAT THAT, BUT HE CANT STOP YOU

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    maddie Tuskegee Airman
    Cheetos Popcorn Creddar Jalapeno I bought today.

Lip smacker A+!
    Wellhungs fecal matter
    maddie Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood Wellhungs fecal matter

I bought it off ebay.

It's not the hype at all.
    Just mix with with some molton sugar and you have shit flavored candy

now you know

maddie Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood Just mix with with some molton sugar and you have shit flavored candy

now you know

Lemon, Booger & Poop are the best combo.

Well Trust.
    The green apple beans are clearly one of the bad flavors, as green apple is a fucking disgusting flavor that only masochists enjoy
    Any candy that includes green apple as a flavor is ripping you off

a nice shit stained GREEN APPLE oh boy!
    I don't see any difference between green apple flavor and stuff like soap flavor gum

it's like a joke candy you give to your retarded cousin to troll them
    trippymindfuk African Astronaut
    Lately it's been peanut butter stuff for me. I keep a stash of little Debbie peanut butter pies at all times and earlier today I swooped up some nutter butters, they are my shit
    maddie Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood The green apple beans are clearly one of the bad flavors, as green apple is a fucking disgusting flavor that only masochists enjoy
    Any candy that includes green apple as a flavor is ripping you off

it's like a joke candy you give to your retarded cousin to troll them

I honestly like green apple flavored foods over fruit punch, lemon, and orange flavors.
    those ones are pretty easy to fuck up

I have the same problem with peach, grape and mango. I actually really like peaches, mango and green apple NATURAL FRUIT

this one has a good balance for fruit punch, one of the best imho
    Originally posted by maddie Cheetos Popcorn Creddar Jalapeno I bought today.

Lip smacker A+!

jalapeno cheese stuff in general slaps pretty hard too
    Originally posted by A College Professor carrots & hummus , cottage cheese + sliced cherry motatoes , sardines w/ cucumber slices n fresh mozarell , buttered toasted sourdough bread y black-currant preserve

I need to start eating sardines for the omega fatty acids
    infinityshock Black Hole
    i have a meat flavored sausage available to anyone that wants to gnaw on it
    Kafka sweaty
    Dessert flavour Skittles, houmous with grissini and cucumber, beef jerky, prawns on their own, caviar, Hovis biscuits with grated cheese.

I need a sugar fix so get the Skittles daily or some other sour candy. Those Fruit Pastilles sweets and Refresher chews.
    Originally posted by Kafka Dessert flavour Skittles, houmous with grissini and cucumber, beef jerky, prawns on their own, caviar, Hovis biscuits with grated cheese.

I need a sugar fix so get the Skittles daily or some other sour candy. Those Fruit Pastilles sweets and Refresher chews.

Skittles make me grind my teeth for some odd reason
Jump to Top