User Controls

Lol at his claim

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    You guys seriously believe him? Star Trek?

According to forum posters here even 17 yrs Rolfe can’t pursue older men and automatically that chick with epatowano and the prince faggir is victim so what gives guys what gives?

https://www.townsvillebulletin.com.au/news/queensland/she-pursued-me-mans-claims-about-12yo-girlfriend/news-story/41a7ed6930979ab0cc3ab9a2fafcca09?amp
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Wariat You guys seriously believe him? Star Trek?

According to forum posters here even 17 yrs Rolfe can’t pursue older men and automatically that chick with epatowano and the prince faggir is victim so what gives guys what gives?

https://www.townsvillebulletin.com.au/news/queensland/she-pursued-me-mans-claims-about-12yo-girlfriend/news-story/41a7ed6930979ab0cc3ab9a2fafcca09?amp

You're an idiot
    🐈 Yung Blood
    S I C K E N I N G
    🐈 Yung Blood
    hfd
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    I bet 4j has a clam.
    Do you guys fink it’s possible for a 12 year old girl to pursue and want an adult in late 30s man?
    Originally posted by Wariat Do you guys fink it’s possible for a 12 year old girl to pursue and want an adult in late 30s man?

yes. always.
    Originally posted by Wariat Do you guys fink it’s possible for a 12 year old girl to pursue and want an adult in late 30s man?

no
    so you fink hes lying?
    no
    No what?
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]

You should try to time travel.
    Originally posted by Wariat No what?

cum
    I still dont fucking get why a 12 uyr old would even see in this balding oldie?
    its been known to happen
    yea but in Poland? I doubt it. only in the west in liberal western countries or Russia never in Poland.
    I bet it happens in Bulgaria too
    if so its like less than 1 percent of females nd males who experience this from such ages they are so lucky the few who do.
    even oldie or blue pill men. like less than 1 percent even sluts in lodz Poland would do this. ask str trek how drug addict 20 yr olds even treated us in a pub.
Jump to Top