User Controls

I was out nd about last night

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    and ran into this Ukrainian chick on a bench who was sitting with a friend and she claimed she wasn't her or didn't adit we knew each other at first but then she was like we know or we know you and they lied claiming they are not Ukrainian but its the same cjhick she even filmed me walking away and show dit to e just now on instagram. also crazy fucking thing she wrote me just now she's 15. lol. I figure she was young but not that young but her pics on Instagram make her look 20.
    Originally posted by Wariat and ran into this Ukrainian chick on a bench who was sitting with a friend and she claimed she wasn't her or didn't adit we knew each other at first but then she was like we know or we know you and they lied claiming they are not Ukrainian but its the same cjhick she even filmed me walking away and show dit to e just now on instagram. also crazy fucking thing she wrote me just now she's 15. lol. I figure she was young but not that young but her pics on Instagram make her look 20.

r
    EduCaTional CATastropHE African Astronaut
    that girl looks like 27
    daniVanity Yung Blood
    No way is she under 18. Looks 19/20 with a rough life. Still fuckable as long as she's clean shaven down der
    Originally posted by daniVanity No way is she under 18. Looks 19/20 with a rough life. Still fuckable as long as she's clean shaven down der

clean shaven and neatly tucked.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Wariat and ran into this Ukrainian chick on a bench who was sitting with a friend and she claimed she wasn't her or didn't adit we knew each other at first but then she was like we know or we know you and they lied claiming they are not Ukrainian but its the same cjhick she even filmed me walking away and show dit to e just now on instagram. also crazy fucking thing she wrote me just now she's 15. lol. I figure she was young but not that young but her pics on Instagram make her look 20.

Go to Thailand where all the chicks have dicks so you can suck one off while the others ramrod your rear
    lol wyg her profile now all of a sudden says she has 0 followers is following 0 people and her image is blank. I assumed she blocked me but when that happens you can’t access a profile the avatar image is still there.
    Instigator Space Nigga
    She got man hands brah
    Originally posted by Wariat lol wyg her profile now all of a sudden says she has 0 followers is following 0 people and her image is blank. I assumed she blocked me but when that happens you can’t access a profile the avatar image is still there.
Jump to Top