User Controls

turning off the christmas lights increases my depression 2x

Whoa there mental health, if I leave these tree lights on any longer it's gonna overheat and spark a fire. Maybe deep down that's really what I want

infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood Whoa there mental health, if I leave these tree lights on any longer it's gonna overheat and spark a fire. Maybe deep down that's really what I want

or just toss some napalm in there

everyone loves the smell of napalm in the morning
    I prefer the smell during the afternoon actually
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood I prefer the smell during the afternoon actually

its a preference. theres no rule that says things have to be naped at any particular time of day
    Third Temple African Astronaut
    it's a mix bag of emotions when I turn it on.

plus i know in the back of my mind it's pagan over that of Christianity. i didn't want a tree for the longest time

the world is becoming more godless too. and now it's clear money is the primary objective to attract people into church over that of God with the flying of a Gay flag or placing BLM banners in windows of churches. why do Black lives matter than other lives?

also I thought it was People of Color and no longer Black. the world is just going by the popular theme now. you can get fired because you disagree on shit. that should be a crime because it's a violation of your own beliefs.

law makers only pass laws that benefit their small group over that of the actual people it seems.

I can't shit right now. Fucking hell Im really constipated.

this conversation is now over
    I am an unlicensed Christmas tree operator

My model train set is hacked to run at 2x speed, the variac has been ripped out and everything overclocked

infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Third Temple it's a mix bag of emotions when I turn it on.

plus i know in the back of my mind it's pagan over that of Christianity. i didn't want a tree for the longest time

the world is becoming more godless too. and now it's clear money is the primary objective to attract people into church over that of God with the flying of a Gay flag or placing BLM banners in windows of churches. why do Black lives matter than other lives?

also I thought it was People of Color and no longer Black. the world is just going by the popular theme now. you can get fired because you disagree on shit. that should be a crime because it's a violation of your own beliefs.

law makers only pass laws that benefit their small group over that of the actual people it seems.

I can't shit right now. Fucking hell Im really constipated.

this conversation is now over

anal sex from a well endowed male followed by a generous donation of testicular goo is a cure for constipation as per my ex
    Originally posted by infinityshock anal sex from a well endowed male followed by a generous donation of testicular goo is a cure for constipation as per my ex

by male she meant negroe ?
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny by male she meant negroe ?

as in the sex that isnt you
    Originally posted by infinityshock as in the sex that isnt you

why did she refers men as "male".

obviously she knew subconsciously that not all of them qualify as human.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny why did she refers men as "male".

obviously she knew subconsciously that not all of them qualify as human.

the fuck are you stammering on about. i referred to what she said how i said it as in i was paraphrasing her position

which is why she didnt fuck niggers
    Originally posted by infinityshock anal sex from a well endowed male followed by a generous donation of testicular goo is a cure for constipation as per my ex

SHUT UP FAG
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Third Temple SHUT UP FAG

bring your constipated asshole on over here and ill make like roto-rooter and unclog your plumbing for you
    Originally posted by infinityshock bring your constipated asshole on over here and ill make like roto-rooter and unclog your plumbing for you

I hope a crock bites your cock and steals it with a sock. 1 sock
    I put the tree away and all my depression melted away instantly. Once I locked uo the crawlspace after bringing it all down, I felt relief

What
Jump to Top