User Controls

What Wild Animals have you come across?

Third Temple African Astronaut
    For me, 3 times were Bears. 1 Brown bear in Yosemite and 2 black

First time at Yosemite. 2 others also while camping at Strawberry Lake and Once at Polock Pines which is near the sierras.

Bears: x3
    Mountain Lion (AKA Cougars) x2 (in a state park I used to live near
    Wild Cats at least 5-6 times in the Oakland Hills.
    Coyotes at least 100 times in the same park I saw Mountain Lions.
    Wolves 1 time visiting Yellowstone
    Bison 1 time in YellowStone
    Rattle Snakes at least 6 times and once I removed one from a bike trail for some people using my backpack, which it struck and then turned and I tugged its tail and it sped off. they really fear people more than we fear them but they will usually coil first then take off.
    King Snake at least 2-3 times but they're harmless
    Saw a Whip Snake once. it kind of looks like a Coral Snake.
    A Tarantula which I didn't know existed in the bay area but they're smaller than the desert ones. about half the size but still big.
    shitloads of black widows but then again that was under my house
    hmm never saw a scorpion but I understand they exist in the bay area on trails under rocks. usually albino ones. they're white apparently.

out of all of the creatures I experience the one where I stopped dead in my track (beside the rattlesnake on my first encounter) was the Mountain Lion. it's very rare they kill people but it was around the time some dude got murdered by one in LA riding a bike. or maybe afterwards. I just thought of him when I saw it. the second time was closer but I realized no one has been killed by a Mountain Lion in Northern California since like.. prolly 1980s
    african-africans.

it was a scarry experience because i wasnt sure fried chicken would work on them.
    EduCaTional CATastropHE African Astronaut
    fried chicken works on literally everyone

it is the one food that literary every single culture on the planet eats
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    the man who put it in my hood Black Hole [miraculously counterclaim my golf]
    uyour mother
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Third Temple For me, 3 times were Bears. 1 Brown bear in Yosemite and 2 black

I hope you wiped them down afterwards
    So there I was, facing off against a lion in the jungle. Roar! I dodged left and right, narrowly escaping its claws. Just when I thought I had conquered the king of the jungle, a wild elephant charged at me. I danced around, avoiding its massive trunk. Next up was a cunning cheetah, but I outsmarted it with my lightning-fast reflexes.

As if that wasn't enough, a mischievous monkey swung down from the trees, throwing banana peels at me. I slipped and slid but managed to stay on my feet. Then came a slippery snake, hissing and slithering towards me. I performed a masterful snake-charming dance, and it slithered away.

Finally, a wise old owl hooted and swooped down, challenging me to a battle of wits. We engaged in a battle of puns, but I emerged victorious with the funniest punchline. OH BOY, WAS THAT A WILD BOX OF ANIMAL CRACKERS! Turns out, the real challenge was surviving the snack attack!
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Someone had way too much spiked egg nog
    Instigator Naturally Camouflaged [the staring tame crusher]
    I saw a bear out in the wild when I went skiing in Banff sometime in 1997.

Wild deer used to chill in the yard on the back and front, we had a bad infestation of prairie dogs(hundreds) all over base aswell .

Plenty if wild coyotes aswell.
    Also your mum.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Instigator I saw a bear out in the wild when I went skiing in Banff sometime in 1997.

Wild deer used to chill in the yard on the back and front, we had a bad infestation of prairie dogs(hundreds) all over base aswell .

one of the first times i went scuba diving there was a shark...i dont know what kind...swimming in an underwater tunnel that was about thirty feet wide. at the time it seemed like a good idea to chase it.
    i had sex with a dog once
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood i had sex with a dog once
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood i had sex with a dog twice
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood i had sex with a dog once

pics or it didnt happen
    Came across a very large Snuffleupagus, while walking in the woods the other day. Luckily, I had some peanuts on me.
    Originally posted by infinityshock pics or it didnt happen

the dog claimed to have recorded the entire thing but when I checked his phone it was just a bunch of pictures of the mailman
    Originally posted by EduCaTional CATastropHE fried chicken works on literally everyone

it is the one food that literary every single culture on the planet eats

Oh oh Oh my Gawd.. Fried Chicken and Watermelon

Like who in the fuck hates Fried Chicken (outside of some vegan Karen) and or Watermelon.
    Originally posted by aldra I hope you wiped them down afterwards

You and Finny have way too many experience with the gay stuff. I can see that now. and IF I was Gay, I'd be the Bear and not the Twink
    like black people
    Originally posted by Instigator I saw a bear out in the wild when I went skiing in Banff sometime in 1997.

You have Coyote in the UK? i didn't know they existed there. I read you have wolves or used to before they hunted them down.

I forgot to mention the daily sightings of deer I see. almost daily. they're everywhere. and for some stupid fucking reason, there is also an invasive species around here which is Turkeys for the past 10-15 years. Apparently a fuckload of them escaped a turkey farm in California Central Valley and have invaded every fucking town and the game warden people just let them exist without killing them off. they could feed a shitload of homeless people too. they're is always like 5 or 6 of them pecking about the streets and stop traffic.
Jump to Top