User Controls

Hi You White Faggot. Defend Yourself, BITCH

Third Temple African Astronaut
    You know how People have been telling whites to stand up for themselves lately?

I have to ask the same shit for Indian people. Why are Indians getting super hammered like this? like they all actually shit on themselves or roll in shit. What a retarded Stereotype.

fuck is wrong with you if you're indian. Stand up for yourselves. FUCKING HELL

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    it's just one guy who's been spamming 4chan with those for the last few months
    EduCaTional CATastropHE African Astronaut
    is that u, pranjem?
    Third Temple African Astronaut
    Originally posted by aldra it's just one guy who's been spamming 4chan with those for the last few months
    I think someone else was saying that shit too. probably is. I thought it was a trend of people bashing on Indians
    I HATE PAJEETS!!!!
    infinityshock Black Hole
    sieg heil
    How about I offend myself
    Lmfao I didn't know this meme as I'm not a channer. thank u for educating me kenen
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Originally posted by ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

If they could they would.

Ever notice how jedis, woke blacks and cuck whites will do all sort of native land acknowledgements and shit, but they never actually suggest just giving the land back?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Donald Trump If they could they would.

Ever notice how jedis, woke blacks and cuck whites will do all sort of native land acknowledgements and shit, but they never actually suggest just giving the land back?

Case in point...the fags Ben and jerry
    I HATE PAJEETS! I HATE PAJEETS! I HATE PAJEETS! I HATE PAJEETS! I HATE PAJEETS! I HATE PAJEETS! I HATE PAJEETS! I HATE PAJEETS! I HATE PAJEETS! I HATE PAJEETS! I HATE PAJEETS! I HATE PAJEETS! I HATE PAJEETS! I HATE PAJEETS! I HATE PAJEETS! I HATE PAJEETS! I HATE PAJEETS! I HATE PAJEETS! I HATE PAJEETS! I HATE PAJEETS! I HATE PAJEETS! I HATE PAJEETS! I HATE PAJEETS! I HATE PAJEETS! I HATE PAJEETS! I HATE PAJEETS! I HATE PAJEETS! I HATE PAJEETS! I HATE PAJEETS! I HATE PAJEETS!

https://pdf.defence.pk/threads/know-your-meme-designated-shitting-streets-poo-in-the-loo-origin.711044/

Designated Shitting Streets / Poo in the Loo
    Origin
    The earliest use of the phrase comes from a 4chan's international board /int/thread submitted on July 13th, 2015, where an Indian user complained about the "India smells bad and is dirty" jokes, claiming that people only defecate on "designated shitting streets" and not everywhere.[9] That statement was consequently mocked in the thread and several compilations of reactions from users were made. The earliest archived use of the phrase can be found on a post from the politically incorrect board /pol/ from July 22nd, 2015.[1]

banter Shit Earlier rekt india poo Anonymous Aussies shitpost banter butthurt damage recover from | this india smells and is dirty meme is based on some cherripicked images of streets that are selected by the community to be the recycling area of the town
    Click to enlarge
    Background
    India is the lead country in open defecation, with near half of the population not using toilets in order to defecate.[2][3] During recent years, government from India has tried to find a solution to the issue.

Spread
    During the following days, the catchphrase started gaining traction on /pol/, being used as reply to Indian posters and any post related to India, and shitposting practises like vertical posting or Lankyposting.[5] In late July 2015, a Mehmet, My Son version mocking the catchphrase and a post claiming India would be a "superpower by 2020" started circulating on /int/, being the first archieved use on /pol/ a post from July 25th, 2015.[4] On September 16th, 2015, Reddit user binaryballsbikers submitted to /r/4chan a reaction compilation from the original thread, gaining near 500 points and over 60 comments in the following months.[6] On December 26th, 2015, Reddit user butthole-scientist asked about the meaning of the catchphrase, gaining over 2,200 points and 360 comments in two weeks.[7]
    kek someone changed the wiki page for runner's trots to say it was also known as The Indian Shimmy and Designated Shitting Syndrome

it stayed for like a year
    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Runner%27s_diarrhea

IT'S BACK
    Originally posted by EduCaTional CATastropHE is that u, pranjem?

To the moon, my friend!!
    Instigator Space Nigga
    Putt putt ding ding
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by aldra https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Runner%27s_diarrhea

IT'S BACK

too much spices...not enough sanitation

this is what happens in sub-third world countries
Jump to Top