User Controls

You look vegan

Instigator Space Nigga
    :/
    infinityshock Black Hole
    we have the moral obligation to eat more meat
    infinityshock Black Hole
    I just ate christmas dinner of ham...beef...smoked turkey...and baked turkey

In currently eating a chunk of baked ham
    Third Temple African Astronaut
    Gonna have dinner soon. maybe in a half hour or so. then have seconds later tonight while watching Scrooge with Bill Murray
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Third Temple Gonna have dinner soon. maybe in a half hour or so. then have seconds later tonight while watching Scrooge with Bill Murray

I haven't stopped eating in hours...
    Third Temple African Astronaut
    Originally posted by infinityshock I haven't stopped eating in hours…

I been nibbling too. but I am going to commit to going full blown healthy mode, eat healthy and eat less or nibble smaller meals than eat fat ones.

I don't want to be the guy that sweats all the time especially during summers. I want to be thinner and feel cold and not have a flesh sweater year round
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Third Temple I been nibbling too. but I am going to commit to going full blown healthy mode, eat healthy and eat less or nibble smaller meals than eat fat ones.

I don't want to be the guy that sweats all the time especially during summers. I want to be thinner and feel cold and not have a flesh sweater year round

im already about to explode from all ive eaten.

workout.
Jump to Top