User Controls

Gen X Karen, MOON PERSON Becky, and Zoomer...Taylor?

Cowboy2013 African Astronaut
    What is the name for the stereotypical white female Zoomer?

Yesterday I was at this antiques place and I saw this chubby, homely looking Zoomer with those grandma jeans or whatever you call them. Those wide legged high waters they wear up around their stomach. Whenever I see this I know it's the type of bitch that will scream rape if you make eye contact with her. I accidentally did and then I was leaving ahead of her I made sure I let the door swing shut in her face for the same reason. I am sitting in my car looking at a paper I got in there and her and her mom were at the entrance then walked to their car and I look up and the little bitch is staring at me. I was tempted to yell that I wasn't interested in raping/kidnapping any of them to calm down.

Anyway, is Taylor a good name? I'm thinking of Taylor Honeycutt from zoklet even though she would be a MOON PERSON I think. I think a lot of Zoomers are named after the 6ft tr*ns singer though.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    It.

That is all.

It rubs the lotion on it's skin or it gets the hose again
    whats her spitpussy look like
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Cowboy2013 African Astronaut
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood whats her spitpussy look like

Zoklet Taylor? She was only 16 at the time.

What's the official name for the Taylor cunt jeans though?
    legal in polane
    Instigator Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Cowboy2013 Zoklet Taylor? She was only 16 at the time.

What's the official name for the Taylor cunt jeans though?

Mingejeans.
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    Mtf is this thread
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

The counter-move is to whip out ones dick and impale the faggot right in the pooper

It wouldn't be rape because the other guy initiated the injection
Jump to Top