User Controls

Indian CEO encourages his uMerican employees to haggle and barter with companies vendors

A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    https://www.ndtv.com/world-news/indian-american-ceo-calls-for-longer-work-hours-asks-employees-to-blend-work-with-life-4724575
    I FUCKING HATE PAJEETS!!! I FUCKING HATE PAJEETS!!! I FUCKING HATE PAJEETS!!! I FUCKING HATE PAJEETS!!! I FUCKING HATE PAJEETS!!! I FUCKING HATE PAJEETS!!! I FUCKING HATE PAJEETS!!! I FUCKING HATE PAJEETS!!! I FUCKING HATE PAJEETS!!! I FUCKING HATE PAJEETS!!! I FUCKING HATE PAJEETS!!!
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    The stock went up3 basement points due to the news
    infinityshock Black Hole
    That cow fucker should be told he can raise the wages of his employees to compensate and motivate them and show his dedication by funneling some of his windfall profits back to the workers because he isn't doing jack shit.
    Originally posted by infinityshock That cow fucker should be told he can raise the wages of his employees to compensate and motivate them and show his dedication by funneling some of his windfall profits back to the workers because he isn't doing jack shit.

what fairy tales have you read recently.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny what fairy tales have you read recently.

Your mother writing me letters 9 months before you were born saying that she couldn't get pregnant
    Originally posted by infinityshock Your mother writing me letters 9 months before you were born saying that she couldn't get pregnant

and this made you to believe CEOs will raise wages of his workers to motivate them to work harder and do a variety of other charitable things ?
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny and this made you to believe CEOs will raise wages of his workers to motivate them to work harder and do a variety of other charitable things ?

No
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood I FUCKING HATE PAJEETS!!! I FUCKING HATE PAJEETS!!! I FUCKING HATE PAJEETS!!! I FUCKING HATE PAJEETS!!! I FUCKING HATE PAJEETS!!! I FUCKING HATE PAJEETS!!! I FUCKING HATE PAJEETS!!! I FUCKING HATE PAJEETS!!! I FUCKING HATE PAJEETS!!! I FUCKING HATE PAJEETS!!! I FUCKING HATE PAJEETS!!!
Jump to Top