User Controls

#metoosomemore

infinityshock Black Hole

The latest whore to claim she failed in her duties as a female to provide male sexual satisfaction

She claims, obviously falsely, that Vin diesel held her against the wall and spanked his monkey on her.

13 years ago.
    another proof undeniable that human female stop developing mentally by the time they're 12 and will have the mental maturity of a 12 year old girl for the rest of their lives.

and in some minority, isolated cases where they actually do mentally mature beyond the age of 12, usually by the time they've become used up and unfuckable,

thats when they realize they been RAPED !!!!!!!

years after the fact and decades after the act.

RAPED !!!!!!! they say.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny another proof undeniable that human female stop developing mentally by the time they're 12 and will have the mental maturity of a 12 year old girl for the rest of their lives.

and in some minority, isolated cases where they actually do mentally mature beyond the age of 12, usually by the time they've become used up and unfuckable,

RAPED !!!!!!! they say.

There's no such thing as rape.

It's another newspeak term to infringe on the proper production and perpetuating of the human species
    Haxxor Space Nigga
    Originally posted by infinityshock

The latest whore to claim she failed in her duties as a female to provide male sexual satisfaction

She claims, obviously falsely, that Vin diesel held her against the wall and spanked his monkey on her.

13 years ago.

Bitches say Anything for some attention & cash 💰
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by infinityshock There's no such thing as rape.

It's another newspeak term to infringe on the proper production and perpetuating of the human species

These bitches that think they're so bad off...they all better thank their invisible friend in the sky they didn't live in roman times...or in a coastal village up to around the 1700s
    I believe her. TRUST WOMEN
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by I Live In Your Crawlspace Secretly4 I believe her. TRUST WOMEN

They don't call them 'attention whores' for no reason
    Third Temple African Astronaut
    Originally posted by infinityshock

13 years ago.

On Epsteins island? what was her age back then?
    Originally posted by I Live In Your Crawlspace Secretly4 I believe her. TRUST WOMEN

I dont know. a woman suddenly says shit and it's a lawsuit or possible criminal investigation decade or more later.

if the police question him days afterwards then at least it was documented. but these out of the blue, never contacted by authorities and now it's either criminal or civil law suit? I would like to see a Man push this. I'v been taken advantage of sexually in my youth and under certain incidents. but Im a guy. why can't I or other men sue or have women arrested and go to trial?

I agree there is some of these who are just using this to harm men from their past or even complete strangers they and others got together (possibly paid by someone to do so) and charges or civil lawsuit comes out of nowhere and complete false or facts twisted to gain or do harm on someone
    Originally posted by Third Temple I dont know. a woman suddenly says shit and it's a lawsuit or possible criminal investigation decade or more later.

if the police question him days afterwards then at least it was documented. but these out of the blue, never contacted by authorities and now it's either criminal or civil law suit? I would like to see a Man push this. I'v been taken advantage of sexually in my youth and under certain incidents. but Im a guy. why can't I or other men sue or have women arrested and go to trial?

I agree there is some of these who are just using this to harm men from their past or even complete strangers they and others got together (possibly paid by someone to do so) and charges or civil lawsuit comes out of nowhere and complete false or facts twisted to gain or do harm on someone

So you were raped by a Woman? Sounds sus
    Originally posted by infinityshock These bitches that think they're so bad off…they all better thank their invisible friend in the sky they didn't live in roman times…or in a coastal village up to around the 1700s

I would agree with some women who clearly were paid and adults when doing so or even just a fancy-interest that suddenly have a change in story to garnish money or cause harm on some older fling.

but you also say the same shit about underage ladies. you're kind of bordering with Wariat in some of your statements. Epstein had G-Max cruise the poor and working class neighborhoods of Florida to find underage girls to come over and then perform sex on Epstein with G-Max sometimes getting involved in the acts.

the fact the Judge had sealed the names in the first place is really odd and questionable but perhaps to protect potential innocent people until it could be fully confirmed?

how to do prove log sheets to be factual if they came from the criminals that Epstein and G-Max were. that would be a defense lawyers response Im sure. their own lawyer would say "You accuse them of criminal behavior so why would you believe this is real.. and not just out of humor" they need an independent fact source to prove these high profile people were actually on the island.. such as photos and even then it will be argued AI and Photoshop and any videos the same with ElevenLAB technology for the voices
    Kingoffrogs Appendage of Stan
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny another proof undeniable that human female stop developing mentally by the time they're 12 and will have the mental maturity of a 12 year old girl for the rest of their lives.

RAPED !!!!!!! they say.

stop rape
    just say yes
    Instigator Space Nigga
    Isn't vin diesel a fag?
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Third Temple I would agree with some women who clearly were paid and adults when doing so or even just a fancy-interest that suddenly have a change in story to garnish money or cause harm on some older fling.

but you also say the same shit about underage ladies. you're kind of bordering with Wariat in some of your statements. Epstein had G-Max cruise the poor and working class neighborhoods of Florida to find underage girls to come over and then perform sex on Epstein with G-Max sometimes getting involved in the acts.

the fact the Judge had sealed the names in the first place is really odd and questionable but perhaps to protect potential innocent people until it could be fully confirmed?

how to do prove log sheets to be factual if they came from the criminals that Epstein and G-Max were. that would be a defense lawyers response Im sure. their own lawyer would say "You accuse them of criminal behavior so why would you believe this is real.. and not just out of humor" they need an independent fact source to prove these high profile people were actually on the island.. such as photos and even then it will be argued AI and Photoshop and any videos the same with ElevenLAB technology for the voices

it doesnt matter...everyone knows it was intended as a blackmail ring/honeypot from the get go
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    13 years ago he was making Fast and the Furious 5

I can't not imagine him pinning a woman down and beating off while growling about family and muscle cars
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by aldra 13 years ago he was making Fast and the Furious 5

I can't not imagine him pinning a woman down and beating off while growling about family and muscle cars

thats what the whore is claiming. there was some sort of meet-and-greet where her job was to keep away photographers then after everyone left vinny got touchy-feely-wacky with her

the parts that make no sense is these superrich/famous people literally have to chase away 10/10 women. yet...these hideous slags claim rape.
    Originally posted by infinityshock There's no such thing as rape.

i'll believe theres a rape if the victim have black eyes and broken teeth and bones or suffered injuries that are inconsistent with life after being beaten into submission but this is extremely rare in the West,
    Originally posted by Kingoffrogs stop rape
    just say yes

rape thrives when the victims say nothing.
    Originally posted by aldra I can't not imagine him pinning a woman down and beating off while growling about family and muscle cars

imput this into AI and see what comes out.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by infinityshock thats what the whore is claiming. there was some sort of meet-and-greet where her job was to keep away photographers then after everyone left vinny got touchy-feely-wacky with her

the parts that make no sense is these superrich/famous people literally have to chase away 10/10 women. yet…these hideous slags claim rape.

I don't think she's unattractive, Vin Diesel seems like a full-penetration prison rape kind of guy though, hard to imagine him just pushing a woman into wall and pounding off

that said sex crime accusations should be held to the same standard as any other crimes, the lack of evidence given and delay (ie. Bill Cosby give me the forbidden pudding pop 30 years ago) in many of those high-profile convictions is wild
Jump to Top