User Controls

Zoomer scum

Donald Trump Black Hole
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Donald Trump

I've done literally everything on that list...and more.

I'm gen z and i got 3

We're not all bad, We're like MOON PERSONs that were born with the internet already there.
    Originally posted by infinityshock I've done literally everything on that list…and more.

anal sexes dont count
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny anal sexes dont count

You're just jealous
    o um kay ?
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny o um kay ?

No...o then p

Stop being illiterate
    Originally posted by infinityshock No…o then p

Stop being illiterate

im just ill literated
    Instigator Space Nigga
    I've never received a fax, but oven done all the other shit and I remember laserdiscs and when fags were something you inhaled.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny im just ill literated

My condolences
    infinityshock Black Hole
    8-tracks, mother fickers...
    Kafka sweaty
    I got 8 but it could be 10 because I think I played with a rotary phone and held a floppy disk.
    Kafka sweaty
    The dial-up was at my aunt's house in the countryside if that's what that was, internet connected to the phone or something.
    Kafka sweaty
    I have vague memories of the library in my primary school. It's abandoned now and I broke into it, have photos somewhere. But the vague memories, I don't remember doing anything on the computers other than playing games, maybe it was Tetris and that winnie the witch pc game, now that it's coming back to me I think I remember loading games from disks
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    never paid with a cheque
    Third Temple African Astronaut

#14 is in questioned. Accessed the actual Internet Gateway or just a BBS? I mean AOL used a dialup and then gatewayed but was annoyingly slow

so 1?.. i dunno :/
    Third Temple African Astronaut
    unrelated but does this look like someone on this site?

do all slavs look alike? (Polish)

This is why we need to revolutionize fax technology so it can work without a phone number

FOip is the future

Because if you can get packet radio internet you could piggyback your transmission through already existing wires by shooting your data through the net and having a protocol where a fax machine can pull that data from a telephone line somehow without using a phone number.

Or maybe it has to be entirely virtual but idk sounds more robust than a POP3 email server if you ask me

Using POP3 on a fax server just seems retarded to me. Why are there like 7 different protocols for email but only 1 modern t38 fax protocol
    Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    Any od you on here beside eke remember floppy disks?
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Third Temple #14 is in questioned. Accessed the actual Internet Gateway or just a BBS? I mean AOL used a dialup and then gatewayed but was annoyingly slow

so 1?.. i dunno :/

in 1970-something i used a rotary phone in NYC with a 7-digit phone number to call a dial-up computer to access a pace-maker download
Jump to Top